Zombie Ninja Needs Help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Zombie Ninja Needs Help!

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Zombie Ninja Needs Help!

Postby Millcity_Maniac » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:58 pm

Hey guys!

Looking for a banner/logo/avatar.

Id like the banner to look something like current one w Brady in it but instead of moss maybe have ochco in there and be cool if I can get an avatar or logo with a zombie ninja or something along those lines. Any help is much appreciated. You guys rock!
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the bad ass sig banner! Quick and great work. Lets Go Patriots!!
Millcity_Maniac
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Zombie Ninja Needs Help!

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

ill get this. im not sure how similiar my sig will look to madas' as we have different styles...but ill give it a shot. do you want the same text in the sig?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Millcity_Maniac » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Oh it doesn't have to be like the one I have. I'm mainly concerned about have Brady on there since I don't have ochocinco(trying for em). You have creative freedom. If u think of cool way of doing Zombie Ninja in the banner go for that too. I'm not picky just appreciative!
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the bad ass sig banner! Quick and great work. Lets Go Patriots!!
Millcity_Maniac
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm

i actually found some ochocinco pics from the preseason game that should work nicely along with the brady ;-D hmmm working zombie ninja into a football sig...might be doable.. ill ponder over how i would work it in. if not ill just get it in your avatar and make your sig just the players...cool?
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Millcity_Maniac » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:59 pm

That sounds fantastic. Thanks again!
Millcity_Maniac
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 am

ok man...i tried something completely new to me by blending in a pic of both players in the background...i think it turned out pretty cool and unique....but your opinion? do you want me to add the zombie ninja text in the sig even if it doesnt have zombies or ninjas lol :-b . that area in the bottom middle is screaming for some text...i can add anything you want or leave it blank...thoughts?

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Millcity_Maniac » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:27 am

That looks awesome! Don't worry bout getting zombie ninjas on there. Well keep it as pats banner, but your right that middle bottom is screaming for something. How bout a pats logo like the old pat patriot one or the one w patriots spelled out and the flying elvis as the part of the P. Looks great so far!
Millcity_Maniac
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:39 am

ok bro...got the logo on there. had to be a bit smaller to not cover the background too much. added a couple effects to fill space and walla :-D
what do you think?

Code: Select all
[img]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7578/zombieninjas2.jpg[/img]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Millcity_Maniac » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:59 am

Looks wonderful!

Heres the best i could come up with a logo for Zombie Ninjas whenI searched internet. As you can see lil big and not quite a zombie, but close nuff. ;-D

Millcity_Maniac
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:03 am

yeah i saw that along with a couple of others...here is this one sized correctly:

deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests