10 team PPR Keeper league! How'd I do? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 team PPR Keeper league! How'd I do?

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 team PPR Keeper league! How'd I do?

Postby Novice21 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:42 pm

QB:Matt Schaub
RB:Felix Jones
RB:Beanie Wells
WR:Greg Jennings
WR:Andre Johnson (keeper 2nd round)
WR:Larry Fitzgerald (keeper 3rd round)
TE:Vernon Davis
RB/WR/TE:Vincent Jackson (keeper 15 round)
K:Matt Bryant
Def:Giants Defense

Bench:
Marshawn Lynch
Rashad Jennings
roy helu
eli manning
kevin walter
Greg Little

There were no elite RBs on draft day since all were kept. Spent my first round pick on Greg Jennings. Sorta lame, but felt like having dominant WRs and maybe force a trade later. What do you guys think? WHIR!
Novice21
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 team PPR Keeper league! How'd I do?

Postby Fancycash34 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:06 pm

In a PPR league I dont think I've seen a more stacked team at WR! WOW. And you get to start 3 WR's + Vincent as a flex?! Those 4 guys will definitely make up for your weaker RB's that you have. Both Jones and Beanie though I think could be good sleeper picks with plenty of upside, nice drafting. With Williams out for the year and Hightower gone, Beanie is going to have the show to himself to prove that he can handle the #1 job on his own, the question is will he stay healthy? If he does I'd project he finishes somehwere in the 14-19 range for RBs. I also like the situation that Jones has in Dallas. Once Garrett tookover Felix was all over the field in their running game and he was very involved in their passing game. Now that Barber is gone Jones should get more touches at RB and more of the goal line carries. Although you're a little shaky at RB with no true #1 or even a good #2 for that matter, I think you'll do well in a PPR league. (Love Vernon Davis too!)
Fancycash34
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 7)

Re: 10 team PPR Keeper league! How'd I do?

Postby teezy33 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 pm

Yeah this team is rock solid. The only qualm I'd make, and it's a minor one at that, is that you're a little thin on RB's, although you have two competent ones to start for you, and one in Felix Jones that, if he stays healthy, is going to be a PPR monster.

As it's PPR, Jennings and/or Jackson may be boom/bust players for you this year. They're great receivers who rack up yards and TDs, but not so many receptions, and you can't start both of them, so they're kinda wasted space on your bench. If I were in your position, I'd think about shopping one of the two for another RB that can give you a little more depth this year, as Felix and Beanie are injury liabilities, and I'd target a guy like Mendenhall to start.

You're in a good place, well done my friend.
teezy33
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)

Return to Roster Ratings