12 Team PPR League WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 Team PPR League WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 Team PPR League WHIR

Postby bb88 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:34 am

Just drafted last night, this is a 12-team PPR league. Standard scoring except QBs get 1 point for every 20 yards passing rather than 25 which caused me to reach a bit for my QB. I drafted #9 overall. Starting lineup first, then my bench.

QB: Matt Schaub (reached in the 4th round, Vick, Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Manning, Romo, Rivers and M. Ryan had already been taken)
RB: Lesean McCoy (fell to me at #9, was really happy about that, he was the last guy I loved on the board)0
RB: Steven Jackson (don't love him but third round, 9th pick was too much value to pass up)
WR: Larry Fitzgerald (2nd round, solid PPR value there on the comeback)
WR: Kenny Britt (gulp)
TE: Dallas Clark (5th round, 9th pick I felt was excellent value for a top TE in this format)
FLEX: Tim Hightower (great PPR flex especially if he becomes more of a featured back)
K: Vinatieri
DEF: Playing the matchups. I think I have the Falcons for now.

B: Mark Ingram, RB
B: Pierre Thomas, RB
B: James Starks, RB
B: Danny Ammendola, WR
B: Emmanuel Sanders, WR
B: Steve Smith (CAR), WR

I think I have some good lottery tickets on my bench, Ingram and Thomas both fell way further than I expected so I had to take them for value and I think Starks has a good chance at winning the job and being as top running back.

My weakness are QB1 and WR2, I think Britt has a ton of potential but I'm nervous about his consistency. Hoping a couple of my RBs pan out so I can try to make a trade later.

Thoughts? I will gladly help in return!
bb88
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 Team PPR League WHIR

Postby Idothis » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:21 am

I like the Schaub pick actually, should be productive with a beast at RB and the best receiver in the league. If Britt isn't suspended he should be a pretty solid #2, Hightower was an absolute steal imo. Love the guy this season, he should do wonders. Pretty solid team, good luck.

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=492725 Please rate
Idothis
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: 12 Team PPR League WHIR

Postby mjver21 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:26 am

I like your team and think you definitely got some steals at the 9th pick. Britt is the only real thing bringing your team down. That and he could be suspended due to his off season troubles.

My team: viewtopic.php?t=492703
mjver21
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Roster Ratings