DST: Chiefs

Bench:
QB: Cutler
RB: Tolbert
RB: M. Bush
RB: Mcgahee
WR: Amendola
WR: Steve Smith (CAR)

I know the Chiefs aren't a great D but I think I'll be going D by matchups and they play the Bills first. My other thoughts are my RBs are gonna be weak unless there's injuries to their respective starers, but there have been concerns with DMC, Ryan Mathews and Knowshown. My recievers will either be great or duds.
BricTheGreat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Just Drafted, 12th WHIR

Postby ben jammin » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:33 pm

QB's are soid, RB's look good for starters. Your backups are going to see time, especially Tolbert and McGahee.Bush will see his carries. If your starters stay healthy, they should be adequate fill-ins. Same with your WR's. TE is solid if he stays healthy. Nice job. Good luck with your season.
ben jammin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby pelotero » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:49 pm

I really like Shaub this year. I got him in the 6th rd. I like to pair my Stud WR's with my QB.

Your team looks promising. My only fear is Turner. He's scary.. Good Luck..

Mine..

viewtopic.php?t=492810
I won it all in one league and 2nd in the other in 07.. Football, not Futbol.
pelotero
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby fisherhouse » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:56 am

Is this a 12 team league? I assume you took Calvin and Turner with your first 2 picks and got Blount in the 3rd? Actually not too bad of a roster. RB is a bit iffy should your starters go down b/c your bench RBs are sharing time. But if the team stays healthy, then you only have to worry about the bye week. Tolbert is a good plug-in player as he looks to be the goal-line back. With Rice gone in Minny, Harvin is the go-to guy. McNabb looked pretty good last night targeting Harvin, so it could work out well for you.
fisherhouse
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 6)

Postby diablo99 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:14 pm

Overall, i think you have a good team.

Shaub can be in for a big year if they dont ride Foster again this year(just got hurt again last nigh).

Your rbs are solid. Turner always get a bunch of touches, but after last night when they threw the ball 40 times in the first half turner is a little scary. I like blount a lot i also picked him up. Tolbert could be a vulture at the goalline, and bush always has a chance to play with mcfadden infront of him.

At wr johnson could be in for a huge year if stafford stays healthy. Harvin scares me with the headaches. I love amendola especially in a ppr league. Smith it all depends if they can get him the ball.

Finley needs to stay healthy.

overall i think your year comes down to if people can stay healthy, you have a lot of health risks. good luck and thanks for checking mine out
“You be the Magic Man, and I’ll be El Diablo.” “What’s that mean?” “I think it’s spanish for fighting chicken.”
diablo99
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 19)

Return to Roster Ratings