2010-11 Vikings Predictions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Minnesota Vikings

2010-11 Vikings Predictions

Moderator: Football Moderators

2010-11 Vikings Predictions

Postby Fancycash34 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:44 am

Well, I had a nice article written covering all aspects of the Vikings offense but then the website conveniently logged me out and I lost my entire article. AWESOME.

So lets cut to the chase, how is the Vikings season going to turn out. Here’s my predictions, share yours!

@ SD – Rivers has Gates, Jackson, and Floyd to throw the ball to. They’re offense is to high powered for the Vikes D to contain. SD wont have their typical slow start and they’ll roll over the Vikes in week 1
Vs. TB – They went 10-6 last season in the same division with Atlanta and NO. They’re good. They just missed the playoffs and Josh Freeman is proving to be an NFL level QB.
Vs. Det – Win – They’re my sleeper pick this year, the Lions have turned the corner but @ home goes to the Purple and Gold
@ KC – Cassel and Bowe are a lethal combination, on the road, the Chiefs have this one
Vs. Ari – Win – They have a poor running game and we’ll see how the Kolb + Fitz combo works out
@ Chi – Loss
Vs. GB – Loss
@ Car – Win – They were the worst team in the league last year and that landed them their new franchise player, Cam Newton. He has talent but they still have to many holes to fill
BYE
@ GB - Loss
Vs. Oak – Win – Their defense is respectable but they lost their passing threat when Miller went to Seattle. The Vikes will take this one at home
@ Atl – Loss
Vs. Den – Win – They went 4-12 last season and they didn’t make any improvements
@ Det – Loss – I can’t believe the day is final here but the Vikings are on the same level as Detroit. On the road has to go to the Lions
Vs. NO – Loss – Drew Brees will pick the Vikes weak secondary apart.
@ Wash – Win – It will be the Vikes only road win all season. Washington is in shables
Vs. Chi – Loss

Final prediction - 6-10

Skol Vikings!! Prove me wrong please :)
Fancycash34
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Minnesota Vikings