Rate My Team Please - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate My Team Please

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate My Team Please

Postby djc27osu » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:15 pm

I am in a 12 team PPR league. We had our auction draft last night and I think I like my team just don't love it.

Head to head and the starting lineup is QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR,Flex,DEF,K

QBs: Matt Stafford, Sam Bradford
RBs: Jamaal Charles, Steven Jackson, Joseph Addai, Beanie Wells, Ladanian Tomlinson

WRs: Miles Austin, Brandon Lloyd, AJ Green, Braylon Edwards, Mike Thomas, Robert Meachem

TE/Def/K: Jimmy Graham, New England, Alex Henery

I paid more for Steven Jackson than I wanted as there weren't any other quality rbs left taking money away from my receivers. I'm not a Lloyd fan at all but there weren't many wrs left and I got him pretty cheap.
djc27osu
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate My Team Please

Postby DrEricFautstein » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:20 pm

you'll be pleasantly surprised by lloyd, but your right, I don't love this squad. Bradford should be a decent option, and your RB's are strong (that's good), but your receivers are nothing spectactular, and when you go against some of the better teams in the league, you will need your receivers to come through. Maybe try and package Steven Jackson (who in my opinion is due for a season of major dropoff, and Sam Bradford turning into a star doesn't help the run game either) and a QB, and WR of your choice for an upgrade both QB and WR. Everyone is looking for RB's, and often have a plethora of RB's and QB's so it might not be impossible to get a guy like Rivers and Mike Tampa Bay for Steven Jackson and one of your QB's...

viewtopic.php?t=492910

please let me know what you think of my 12 team draft! Thanks
Ryan/Flacco - Rice/Peterson - V.Cruz, St.Johnson, Den.Moore, Mike (TB) - Hernandez/Rudolph
DrEricFautstein
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings