Judge My team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Judge My team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Judge My team

Postby Birdem » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Qb- Stafford, Mcnabb
RB- Ray rice, Darren Mcfadden, benjarvus green ellis, reggie bush, javor ringer
Wr- Mike Wallace, Wes Welker, Santana Moss, Julio jones, Robert Meachem, Danny Amendola
Te- Vernon Davis, Jared Cook
Kicker- Billy Cundiff
Defense- Raiders(change from week to week)

I know loaded up on wrs, but tell me what changes you'd make and what players should i package a trade for a better qb
Birdem
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Judge My team

Postby 204BC » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:35 pm

QB: Taking some big risks, but if Stafford stays healthy it could pay off.
RB: Solid all the way down. How many do you start? Some good trade fodder if needed.
WR: Good. Not as solid as your RB's but good. Welker, Moss and Wallace are consistent, which is always a plus.
TE: Which version of V. Davis do we get this year? Super athlete, hope he performs to expectations. I question his QB situation and worry that SF intentionally tanks this year to get Andrew Luck.
Kicker: Can't say, changes from year to year. Kickers are kickers to me. Sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you don't. Guy might be great one year and terrible the next.
Defense: I've always liked that strategy. I do the same most of the time unless I stumble across a good one that I don't want to drop.

Overall you probably did better than me. http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=492979
204BC
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Birdem » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:51 pm

Im worried about green ellis on the type of year he'll have(he would be my flex) 2rbs 2wrs 1 flex 1 qb 1 te 1 d 1 kicker. In my draft I was hoping to get a qb at round 3, but then I saw mike wallace was still out there and pulled the trigger on him. Once I saw that romo big ben and schaub were taken I said what the hell and decided to wait until stafford or bradford was still out there, but bradford got taken. Are you guys big on green ellis having a big season?
Birdem
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby 204BC » Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Like many fantasy owners out there last season, I steered away from the Lawfirm because NE is always quirky at RB. They throw guys out there you've never heard of who then have a monster week, then there's a rush of WW pickups for said unheard of player only to find out that someone else starts the next game. He really is the best RB they have right now and I feel that he might actually have a better year in '11 then he did in '10. But who can predict what Belichick will do?? My gut tells me if you stick it out you will be glad you did but that's all I can offer, my gut feeling.
204BC
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Roster Ratings