Please rate this auction draft roster, thanks! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Please rate this auction draft roster, thanks!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Please rate this auction draft roster, thanks!

Postby Silence » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:31 am

Hi This draft was a 10 person auction draft with no ppr and 4 points per passing TD. please let me know what you THink!

QB Brees
WR ANdre Johnson
WR Maclin
WR anquan boldin
RB arian foster
RB forte
Te Jimmy graham
W/R julio Jones
BN ben tate
BN michael bush
BN jacoby ford
BN cassel
bn steven ridley
K Janikowski
def Pats

I'm a bit worried about maclin being able to play the first few games of the season do you all think he'll make it?

Is steven ridley worth a roster spot? I've really liked what i've seen from him in preseason but he's in that pats offense where no one gets a lot of carries, Do people usually waste spots for potential in a non-keeper league?

finally in the flex spots who do you think I should start? Should i base who starts solely on talent? or is one position better than the other and consequently get started?

Thanks for any help you can offer!
QB Brady
RB Martin, Sproles, Tate, Bradshaw
WR A Boldin, J Nelson, Welker, Hartline, Amendola, M Wallace
TE M Bennent
Kicker Hartley
Def Den
12 person standard scoring league
Silence
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Please rate this auction draft roster, thanks!

Postby bounce » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:13 am

Thanks for the help. As per what I hear, Maclin is ok. Just mono. Brees and Forte lose a little value with only 4 pt PA TD and non-ppr, respectively, but both great options. Love Foster and AJ, obviously. I wouldn't hold on to Ridley. BB is running back kryptonite, and you never know who is getting what up there.
bounce
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Silence » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:31 pm

Thanks bounce and bump
QB Brady
RB Martin, Sproles, Tate, Bradshaw
WR A Boldin, J Nelson, Welker, Hartline, Amendola, M Wallace
TE M Bennent
Kicker Hartley
Def Den
12 person standard scoring league
Silence
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Postby P1Army » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Maclin and Boldin could spell trouble for you, it depends on whats up with Lee Evans foot, if Evans misses time it really hurts this ravens passing game. Maclin has to practice and you have to be a bit worried about him getting a classic hamstring strain after missing camp and preseason. Plus that offensive line in Philly looks bad. not sure why you bought ford? probably got him for a buck? There are other guys with good upside I'd rather have. However i love grahm, and i think you may end up starting Julio Jones more often than not, the falcons are setting themselves up to be a dominant passing offense this year (Sorry Turner Owners). I like that you got the upside backup for foster very smart move but you could usea bit more depth at RB ridley a bit of a reach probably could have gotten him off waivers. either way you are looking at a very solid starting lineup with a just a bit of a question mark at who you are going to consistently run our there as your #3 WR.
Send questions direct to my twitter account @gallegosdavidm
P1Army
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Roster Ratings