16 Team Standard non PPR WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

16 Team Standard non PPR WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

16 Team Standard non PPR WHIR

Postby PatriotsFTW » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:06 am

Plz keep in mind that this is a 16 team league, so elite players didnt just drop into mylap during the draft.

QB Matt. Schaub
RB1 Chris Johnson (Hoping to god he signs before season opener)
RB2 Matt Forte
WR Stevie Johnson
WR2 Mike Sims-Walker
TE Dustin Keller
R/WR Ryan Grant
K. D. Buehler
DEf Raiders

-----------------------Bench--------------
Chad Henne QB
Stevan Ridley RB
Bernard Scott RB
Daniel Thomas RB
Davonne Bess WR
Braylon Edwards WR
Steve Smith WR (Philly)

I had the 11th overall pick and i know Chris Johnson is on a hold out but how could I have let him go any further?
Please rate my team and any constructive feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by PatriotsFTW on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
PatriotsFTW
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 16 Team Standard non PPR WHIR

Postby TheIceman131 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:02 am

To tell you the truth, I see a lot of holes on this team.

QB- probably your strogest spot here. Schaub will work just fine

RB- if Chris Johnson holds out, you're gonna be in a world of hurt. If he signs though, he could very well be worth two running backs

WR- here's where the issues start popping up. Stevie Johnsom and Mike Sims-Walker. These guys are pretty much only serviceable for bye week for many guys. I think you need a major upgrade here.

Flex- unless you're seein something I'm not Ryan grant won't be that good this year. He almost got cut by the packers and they're still thinking about doing it. That coupled with him losing touches and not looking that good this year

Rest of team- serviceable at best. I really suggest upgrading at WR if you can.

Thanks for the help with mine.
TheIceman131
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby PatriotsFTW » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 am

TheIceman131 wrote:To tell you the truth, I see a lot of holes on this team.

QB- probably your strogest spot here. Schaub will work just fine

RB- if Chris Johnson holds out, you're gonna be in a world of hurt. If he signs though, he could very well be worth two running backs

WR- here's where the issues start popping up. Stevie Johnsom and Mike Sims-Walker. These guys are pretty much only serviceable for bye week for many guys. I think you need a major upgrade here.

Flex- unless you're seein something I'm not Ryan grant won't be that good this year. He almost got cut by the packers and they're still thinking about doing it. That coupled with him losing touches and not looking that good this year

Rest of team- serviceable at best. I really suggest upgrading at WR if you can.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I fully understand what you're saying bro, but you gotta remember, its a 16 team league, so you really have to take whats there and hope that some waiver players just explode.
PatriotsFTW
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)

Postby TheMax » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:29 am

QB is solid. Nothing wrong with Schaub. RB will be great if CJ signs. You don't have too many options if he doesn't though. Ridley and Scott are really only useful if there is an injury for now (although they could end up being starters later in the season). Daniel Thomas might pan out, but Reggie seems like the starter until he gets injured. I really like Stevie Johnson, actually. I'd feel more comfortable with him as a #2 though, but I guess this is a 16 teamer. One of the WRs on St Louis will have a big year, but I'm just not sure if it will be MSW. He could be a solid #2 if he becomes Bradford's favorite target. I'm not a very big fan of your backup WRs. Braylon and Bess have dirt for QBs throwing to them (sorry Chad), and Steve Smith won't do anything for a while and when he does come back he'll still be the #3 option at WR. Grant at flex isn't the best options either. I'd probably rather have Starks at this point.
TheMax
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 8)

Return to Roster Ratings