Prestige Worldwide wrote:Just drafted in my ppr 2-qb league. what do you think?
1. (2) Tom Brady (NE - QB)
2. (19) Peyton Manning (Ind - QB)
3. (22) Matt Forte (Chi - RB)
4. (39) Brandon Lloyd (Den - WR)
5. (42) Jason Witten (Dal - TE)
6. (59) Knowshon Moreno (Den - RB)
7. (62) Marques Colston (NO - WR)
8. (79) Danny Amendola (StL - WR)
9. (82) Fred Jackson (Buf - RB)
10. (99) Reggie Bush (Mia - RB)
11. (102) Lance Moore (NO - WR)
12. (119) Darren Sproles (NO - RB)
13. (122) Kyle Orton (Den - QB)
14. (139) Davone Bess (Mia - WR)
15. (142) LaDainian Tomlinson (NYJ - RB)
16. (159) New England (NE - DEF)
17. (162) Lee Evans (Bal - WR)
18. (179) Ben Tate (Hou - RB)
19. (182) Brent Grimes (Atl - CB)
20. (199) Brandon Carr (KC - CB)
last one is a joke. think i got good value on moore, colston and evans. with two qbs ill be rolling with brady and manning every week. still a couple guys undrafted (barber, torain) that i wouldnt mind
QB - Tom Brady and Peyton Manning, absolutely awesome. In a 2 QB league, can you get any better? You'd be hardpressed to find a more consistent set of QBs in your league I imagine.
RB - Pretty solid. You know what you get with Forte, and Moreno could be in for a breakout year this year. If not, however, I love your depth with Fred Jackson and Reggie Bush. Both guys who are starters, and both guys have something to prove.
WR - Eh, ok. Colston, Amendola, and Lloyd serve as a solid trio for a fantasy squad, just nothing flashy. Lance Moore could be a steal at where you drafted him as well.
TE - Jason Witten. Enough said. BEAST.
Overall, a really solid group of guys. I'd be surprised if this team didn't compete for a playoff spot, with the potential for more.
Help with mine?viewtopic.php?t=492973