12 team PPR Keeper - 10th pick - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 team PPR Keeper - 10th pick

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 team PPR Keeper - 10th pick

Postby yetiboy » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:15 pm

I had Nicks and Blount as keepers (allowed to keep 2, each worth a spot 3 rounds higher than they were drafted last year - ie. I drafted Nicks in the 6th so he counted as a 3rd this year). Foster, Charles and McFadden were all kept by others, so they weren't available in the first round - still managed to get Roddy White in the first and then MJD on the way back. I know I'm short on RB, but Sproles is at least a reasonable flex (.5 PPR) or I have Harvin slotted into that spot for now. I'm also hoping CJ doesn't sign and Ringer remains dinged up so I can get a week or two of production from Harper. Thoughts?

yeti

-----------------------------------------
QB: Manning, McCoy
RB: MJD, Blount, Sproles, Woodhead, Starks, Harper
WR: White, Nicks, Harvin, Julio Jones, Bess, Bennett, A. Roberts
TE: Heap
K:
Def: NO
yetiboy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 team PPR Keeper - 10th pick

Postby LMack » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Wide receiver is definitely a strength for your team. Roddy White and Hakeem Nicks both could end up as top 5 wideouts, and Percy Harvin has significant upside going in to his third NFL season.

I have to agree that you are a bit weak at your RB slot after the top two. Darren Sproles and Danny Woodhead both should play a scatback role for their respective offenses and catch passes, but the problem with players like that tends to be consistency. Depending on how the workloads split up on the Patriots and Saints, Percy Harvin might be a better flex play all year.

I'm not too bullish on Todd Heap, but I can see where you are coming from. Heap has proved himself as a reliable safety valve in the NFL throughout his career, and in the limited time we've seen Kevin Kolb play it seems that he likes to target TE's.

You should be competitive in 2011, good luck ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings