Freshly Drafted - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Freshly Drafted

Moderator: Football Moderators

Freshly Drafted

Postby killbumdeluxe13 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:57 pm

First off, hello to all this is my fist stop on the site and I must say it looks fantastic, Im a huge fantasy football enthusiast. Anyway here's my newly drafted roster in a 12 person standard format league I had the 9th pick and started with mendenhall, its a keeper league allowing up to 3 keepers.

QB: Matt Cassel
RB: Rashard Mendenhall
RB: Darren McFadden
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Jeremy Maclin
WR: Brandon Lloyd
TE: Vernon Davis
Def: Eagles
K: David Akers
B:Mike Tolbert RB
B:Robert Meacham WR
B:Deion Branch WR
B:Zach Miller TE
B:Roy Helu RB
B: Ryan Fitzpatrick QB

I don't really see any keepers from my starters, does anyone know a lot about Helu? He's my sleeper pick.
killbumdeluxe13
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Freshly Drafted

Postby victorchu52 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:32 am

i don't like helu, he's an unproven back on a terrible team with 2 other comparable RBs, and your team seems kind of weak for a 12 team league. your running backs are fine but not great, and your quarterbacks are terrible. don't expect matt cassell to put up as many touchdowns as he did last year. looks like you spent too much on TEs and WRs IMHO.
victorchu52
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby trevizzle » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:28 am

i think the guy is overvaluing how deep you need to go in a 12 man league to make a solid team. i think your team is solid. not over powered or anything, try and move for a better qb. but for the most part, if you have some good luck, and play the WW smartly, you should be competitive ever week.

help?
viewtopic.php?t=493179
trevizzle

The Golden Boy!!
trevizzle
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby killbumdeluxe13 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:06 am

mmm looking at the rest of my league tho I do like how my team stacks up. I could definitely do better at QB but I have almost the same build that I had last year and I finished in first, Orton was my starter last year. Helu was definitely a stretch of a pick but it was like the 14th round, I do think he could potentially be good. WW is a must, I rocked the shit out of it last year. I dont think I have any glaring holes and Cassel doesnt throw a lot of picks so I wont lose a lot point with him.
killbumdeluxe13
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Roster Ratings