Rate My Awesome Draft! Link Me To Yours! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate My Awesome Draft! Link Me To Yours!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate My Awesome Draft! Link Me To Yours!

Postby dylanw2391 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:39 am

10 Team Standard League: 1st Pick
QB: Tony Romo(4), Kevin Kolb(11)
RB: Ray Rice (1), Lesean McCoy(2), Shonn Greene(6), Deangelo Williams(7), Montario Hardesty(13)
WR: Vincent Jackson(3), Dez Bryant(5), Pierre Garcon(8), Plaxico Burress(9), Antonio Brown(12)
TE: Pettigrew(10)
K: Josh Brown(14)
DEF: Atlanta(15)

I know, i drafted Ray Rice first. Got a lot of trash talk for that. But i really think he can be the #1 this year. Not only is he a great runner, but a great pass catcher, he is getting goalline carries, and has Vonta Leach the lead blocker for Foster last season. I also think Lesean was a STEALLLL!! I don't know how i got him. I also LOVE Montario Hardesty this year, Peyton is going to slow down.No doubt, but if he gets injured look for this guy to step in and play amazing! I think i got a great team but please let me know what you think, I'd like to get some opinions on my team. I appreciate it. Thank you!
Last edited by dylanw2391 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
dylanw2391
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Please Rate My Draft! Link Me To Yours!

Postby pommona22 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:19 am

Wow ray ray numero uno to be honest you cant go wrong with the top 6, i did the opposite and took foster however from the looks of your team it looks stacked pretty deep at RB, and like your WRs i think dez should produce low WR1 this year, not a big fan of Greene i actually think Deangelo will outperform him getting him in the 7th was nice , weakest position id say is TE but thats semi minor Qb your fine overall tho i really like your team tho

Help with mine :
viewtopic.php?t=493165
pommona22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings