Deangelo/Garcon for Brandon Marshall? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Deangelo/Garcon for Brandon Marshall?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Deangelo/Garcon for Brandon Marshall?

Postby dylanw2391 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:25 am

This guy has no good RBs on his team and i have Ray Rice, McCoy, Deangelo, Greene, and Hardesty. I have VJax Dez Garcon, Plax, and Antonio brown at WR. Should i take Marshall for Deangelo and Garcon. He also said if not Marshall than Bowe. Thoughts? Thanks A lot.
dylanw2391
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Deangelo/Garcon for Brandon Marshall?

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:20 am

First of all, welcome to the Cafe! Good to see a new face around here ;-D

As for the deal, I think you'r giving up too much. You're stacked at RB and need help at WR after Dez, who's really a pseudo No. 1. I like Marshall more than Bowe (but it's close) and I think you should be able to get him for DAW straight up. Williams is, and should be, ranked higher than both of those guys in almost all formats, and I don't think you should have to give up your presumptive No. 3 WR and a solid RB just to get another top-end WR2 type.
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby bungle613 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:First of all, welcome to the Cafe! Good to see a new face around here ;-D

As for the deal, I think you'r giving up too much. You're stacked at RB and need help at WR after Dez, who's really a pseudo No. 1. I like Marshall more than Bowe (but it's close) and I think you should be able to get him for DAW straight up. Williams is, and should be, ranked higher than both of those guys in almost all formats, and I don't think you should have to give up your presumptive No. 3 WR and a solid RB just to get another top-end WR2 type.

Excellent advice. Exactly what I would have said. WaCoug has some speed today. ;-D
bungle613
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:51 pm

i'd look for a better deal
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions