12 PPR Redraft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

12 PPR Redraft

Moderator: Football Moderators

12 PPR Redraft

Postby SupremeSole » Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Its that time of year again! ;-D Please chime in on and rate my roster!! Standard Yahoo league with 1pt per reception! WHIR

Starters:
QB: Tony Romo
WR: M. Austin, W. Welker, M. Williams (TB)
RB: A. Peterson, R. Bush
TE: D. Clark
W/R/T: J. Graham
K: G. Hartley
DEF: Baltimore

Bench:
WR: H. Ward, J. Ford
RB: D. Thomas, F. Jackson, J. Ringer

Thanks again for looking!! ;-D ;-D
SupremeSole
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 12 PPR Redraft

Postby LMack » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:01 pm

You are very strong at wide receiver and tight end. In fact, you are a bit too strong at tight end.

I expect Dallas Clark and Jimmy Graham to both have solid years, but I wouldn't want Graham as my flex play. You would be better off slotting a WR or RB in that flex. Dallas Clark should be able to fetch a decent RB in return in a package deal with Reggie Bush or Fred Jackson.

Now, make sure you don't sell yourself short and end up with a worse flex play than Graham. It won't be the death of your team if you can't get a deal done. Clark and Graham are tight ends, but they both are in line to get a solid amount of targets.

All in all your team is solid. The tight end flex critique is a very minor one. Your team should be competitive, good luck ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)

Re: 12 PPR Redraft

Postby SupremeSole » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:54 pm

LMack wrote:You are very strong at wide receiver and tight end. In fact, you are a bit too strong at tight end.

I expect Dallas Clark and Jimmy Graham to both have solid years, but I wouldn't want Graham as my flex play. You would be better off slotting a WR or RB in that flex. Dallas Clark should be able to fetch a decent RB in return in a package deal with Reggie Bush or Fred Jackson.

Now, make sure you don't sell yourself short and end up with a worse flex play than Graham. It won't be the death of your team if you can't get a deal done. Clark and Graham are tight ends, but they both are in line to get a solid amount of targets.

All in all your team is solid. The tight end flex critique is a very minor one. Your team should be competitive, good luck ;-D

Who you would you go after with Clark and Bush as your trade bait? I actually think Graham will get just as many looks as any of my WRs that I would be able to use as a flex play, thats why he's in that slot... Bush?? 7th round pick-up with lots of upside in a standard PPR league?? He was the best available to me after I went: RB, WR, WR, TE, WR, QB, RB... I'm praying to the fantasy gods that Bush resurrects himself playing in MIA!! :-)

Thanks again LMack!! ;-D ;-D ;-D
SupremeSole
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Roster Ratings