Rate my team and give feedback. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate my team and give feedback.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate my team and give feedback.

Postby rigden33 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:49 pm

This is my second year playing fantasy football. I am in a 14 team league, and it isn't a ppr league. I was the 13th pick

QB: Tony Romo
RB: Michael Turner
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw
RB/WR: Cedric Benson
WR: Dwayne Bowe
WR: Mario Manningham
TE: Jimmy Graham
D: Packers
K: Nate Kaeding SD
Bench:
Matt Cassel KC QB
Jacoby Jones Hou WR
Aaron Hernandez NW TE
Mike Goodson Car RB
Delone Carter Ind RB
Earnest Graham TB RB
Steve Smith Phi WR

I really don't like Benson, Bowe, and my backup RB/WR. My backup rbs are mainly 2nd string, so it's meh. My backup WR are pretty bad too. Do you think I should trade Benson and bowe? Do you think I should try trading Benson for Matthews if I can? Who do you think I should try to trade Dwanye Bowe for? Do you think I should try to do a package deal for him and benson?
rigden33
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate my team and give feedback.

Postby melloyello » Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:17 pm

Yesterday I suggested to my brother that he trade Benson for Hightower straight up, and the other guy liked the deal. However, news just dropped that Benson will serve 20 days in jail mid season which will hurt his value. It will start during a bye week, so he may only miss one game though.

Some news channels are even "outting" him saying that he's gay. I think that shouldn't have any effect on ranking someone, but you don't know how it might affect someone's mental state. Try to trade for Hightower or someone else. If that doesn't work give him a couple weeks of production during the season and try to swing another trade.

I like your Manningham and Graham picks, I'm not a fan of Bradshaw but other people seem to be.

Check out mine?
viewtopic.php?t=493273
melloyello
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Roster Ratings