Help will get u back: 10 team non ppr, 4 pt qb td, 6pt rb td - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Help will get u back: 10 team non ppr, 4 pt qb td, 6pt rb td

Moderator: Football Moderators

Help will get u back: 10 team non ppr, 4 pt qb td, 6pt rb td

Postby Sanjoseninerfan » Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:53 am

Hello mates,

I'm a newbie and here is my draft in a ten person league. Not PPR. QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, B, B, B, B, B, B. I drafted tenth.

QB: Matt Ryan
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Marques Colston
RB: Rashard Mendenhall
RB: Michael Turner
TE: Rob Gronkowski
K: Alex Henery
Def: New Orleans

Bench: Santonio Holmes, Santana Moss, Joe Flacco, Mike Tolbert, Joseph Addai, Ladainian Tomlinson

Thank you!!! and I'll get you back I promise!
Sanjoseninerfan Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Help will get u back: 10 team non ppr, 4 pt qb td, 6pt r

Postby joheshy55 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 am

i liked your team until marques colston. i like him but brees has way too many options in the saints offense. i like santonio holmes as number 3 wr option there. otherwise i like your team not a bad job at all. te coulda been a bit better i think.... but he should be fine.. just once again NE has a lot of option and brady loves to spread the ball around so......i love the duo matt bryant and flacco, bryant obv start over flacco most of the time, just be careful matt is still young yet but overall good choices. nice team... and nice depth on your bench....
joheshy55
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby thebirds » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:32 am

yeah im not too hot on colston either, also not huge on the prospects for turner at RB this year ... overall i think there might have been some better options but you'll do alright if you play your matchups carefully

on a side note i drafted henery at kicker as well, what are your thoughts on his prospects as a rookie?
thebirds
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Sanjoseninerfan » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 am

@thebirds - thanks for the review!

I was actually thinking of trying to trade Turner also since I already have Matt Ryan and don't want them competing for TDs thanks for reassuring me on that one.

I skimped on TE, Kicker, and Def (as you can see). To answer your question about henery - I know nothing about him other than he is a rookie and on a team that is going to be a beast this year. I don't think it matters if you are a rookie kicker, just focus on the bottom of the ball and kick the S#%t out of it. He'll have a ton of extra points to kick I'm sure. If you drafted him late like I did I'd be happy with my choice.
Sanjoseninerfan Beginner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Roster Ratings