3 headed Monster: Keeper draft complete...Thoughts? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

3 headed Monster: Keeper draft complete...Thoughts?

Moderator: Football Moderators

3 headed Monster: Keeper draft complete...Thoughts?

Postby slick56 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:05 am

I just completed my keeper league draft. I had 3 keepers who are CJ2K, JCharles and DMC.
I won this league now in 2009 and 2010 so I am siked going into this yr. 10 yrs running this is a hard league to win.
Qbs: 4 pts a TD, 6 pts a TD for RBs and WRs. PPR for TE 1pt .75 for WR and .5 for RB. As you can see the most points scored in my league are the best QBs, TEs and WRs and maybe the top 4 RBs.

Heres my team. What do ya think? should i go for the handcuffs of my stud RBs? TJones and Ringer or Harper?

Starters:
MRyan,Chris Johnson,JCharles,DMcFadden, Bowe,Boldin,Keller,Bironas,PatsDef

Bench:
Tebow,Ben Tate,MBush,DeMarco Murray,Maclin,PBurress,Tony Gonzalez
slick56
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 3 headed Monster: Keeper draft complete...Thoughts?

Postby LMack » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:20 pm

As a Chris Johnson owner every day closer to the season he is without a contract makes me want his backups more. Don't kill yourself to get them but if they are available they are worth a roster spot until this is all sorted out.

You went in to the draft with a great keeper class. You supplemented them well enough and your team should be competitive in 2011. You lack a true WR1, but have three solid options. Dwayne Bowe is close, but between his tougher schedule and just plain regression, I expect his TD totals to come down a bit. Dustin Keller won't be overwhelming but he definitely benefits from the 1 point per reception for tight ends, as he was one of Mark Sanchez' favorite targets early in the year in 2010.

Good luck ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings