Rate my team please? 12 team ppr league thanks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate my team please? 12 team ppr league thanks

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate my team please? 12 team ppr league thanks

Postby mcdablo » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Hey all,

Thanks for checking out my team. I just drafted it tonight, a 12 team ppr league. Tell me what you think. Thanks. I'll do the same for you.

QB: Tony Romo,
RB: Arian Foster,
RB: Frank Gore,
RB/WR: LeGarrette Blount
WR: Brandon Lloyd
WR:Chad Ochocinco
TE: Greg Olsen
D: Patriots D/ST D/ST
K: David Akers, SF K

BN: Percy Harvin,
Bench A.J. Green
Bench Braylon Edwards, SF WR
Bench Thomas Jones, KC RB
Bench Cam Newton, Car QB
Bench Chris Cooley, Wsh TE Q
Bench Anthony Dixon, SF RB
mcdablo
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate my team please? 12 team ppr league thanks

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:23 pm

I love you starting RBs and am guessing you got a decent price on Romo, too. Your D and K are fine, and I think Olsen is a nice bargin as a bottom-of-the-starters-barrel TE with some upside. My only real issue is with your WR corps, which I think is a bit weak. That said, you only have to start 2 and if one of Lloyd and Ocho can produce close to WR1 numbers and you can rotate Edwards and Harvin in when needed I think you did OK. With a clear WR1 and some upside I'd give you an "A", but I think you're in the "B" range with room for improvement - looks like a solid shot at the playoffs if you ask me.

BTW - I have to think you can do better than Jones and Dixon as your bench RBs, and I'm pretty sure I'd rather have Hunter than Dixon at this point, so make those spots available for churning when injuries and byes strike ...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings