14 team PPR league - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

14 team PPR league

Moderator: Football Moderators

14 team PPR league

Postby nocode » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Just did my first 14 team league in a .5 PPR league. Starts: QB, RB, 2x WR, WR/RB, TE, K, DST

QB: Bradford/Cutler
RB: Jamaal Charles, Gore, Ryan Grant, LDT, Ryan Torain
WR: Dez Bryant, Nicks, Collie, Moore, Jordy Nelson
TE: Jimmy Graham, Visanthe
K: Feely
Def: Titans

First time in my office league and was surprised by some of the selections. Pretty much all the QB's went in the first 2 rounds. Some kickers were selected in the 4th round. Matthew Stafford was the #14 pick?!!?! I tried to stock pile on talent and not worry about my kicker/DST in the end. Will help in return (probably in the AM, need to hit the sack).

THanks!
nocode
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: 14 team PPR league

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:23 am

14-teamer? I like the team quite a bit. Sounds like some lunatics as far as the QB reaching and early K picks, and I think it shows in your squad. With Charles, Gore, Dez, Nicks and Graham, you have a great foundation of starters at the skill positions. For the league size, I don't mind your QB tandem either, as you still got two top-15 guys and have some nice upside in Bradford. You're a bit thin at WR, but not bad at all, and I think you're set at RB and TE for the whole season barring a bout of bad luck. The K and D should be just fine and you can play the wires there when necessary. Right now, I'd give you an "A-" for this squad ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings