Bragging Rights League - 10 team PPR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Bragging Rights League - 10 team PPR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Bragging Rights League - 10 team PPR

Postby TheMurph5263 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 pm

QB - Ben Roethlisberger, Joe Flacco
RB - Lesean Mccoy, Shonn Greene, Mark Ingram, Beanie Wells, Brandon Jacobs, James Starks
WR - Calvin Johnson, Hakeem Nicks, Mike Wallace, Austin Collie
TE - Marcedes Lewis
K - David Akers
D - Texans
TheMurph5263
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Bragging Rights League - 10 team PPR

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 am

Full PPR, I'm shocked you pulled that WR corps and got McCoy as well. As far as 10-teamers go, you're absolutely stacked at WR and plenty good at RB and QB as well. Lewis is a serviceable TE, and your K and D should be fine too, or at the worst easily replaced. I like the QB tandem as you have some upside in Big Ben and a solid and steady backup plan in Flacco just in case. If two of Greene, Ingram, Wells, Jacobs and Starks pan out, I think you have a shot to take it as far as luck/fortune will take you. I'd give you an "A" for somehow ending up with no less than 4 of the top 24 players (McCoy, Megatron, Nicks and Wallace) ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby HomerJay » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 am

Yep...for a 10 man league you are definetly stacked. CJ and Nicks are target machines and will do quite well in a ppr league. Wallace is a great talent but in a PPR he gets a slight bump down. The man just makes huge plays off of very little receptions...it's quite remarkable. Your RBs are unreal....after Rice, McCoy is my next PPR RB off the boards. I love Wells upside this season as well as Shonn's. I think you'll be very competitive this year.

good luck ;-D
He who laughs last...thinks slowest
HomerJay
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Postby nhgent » Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:10 am

Were any of the guys keepers on your team? If not, I can only assume you were drafting against Fantasy rookies...cause that receiving corps is just insane!! I'd be shocked if you're not at the top of the standings all season long. I agree with the comment about one of those 2nd tier RB's panning out, but i'm not so sure you'll even need it to compete in your league.

Take a look at mine?

viewtopic.php?f=44&t=493543
nhgent
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Roster Ratings