10 Team .5 PPR League--Opinions? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 Team .5 PPR League--Opinions?

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 Team .5 PPR League--Opinions?

Postby strife22 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:59 pm

Was 9th pick overall....2 RB 2 WR 1 TE/WR/RB Flex spot.

1. (9) Chris Johnson (Ten - RB)
2. (12) Calvin Johnson (Det - WR)
3. (29) Jahvid Best (Det - RB)
4. (32) Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)
5. (49) Knowshon Moreno (Den - RB)
6. (52) Matt Ryan (Atl - QB)
7. (69) Santonio Holmes (NYJ - WR)
8. (72) Santana Moss (Was - WR)
9. (89) Michael Crabtree (SF - WR)
10. (92) Malcom Floyd (SD - WR)
11. (109) Marcedes Lewis (Jac - TE)
12. (112) Dan Carpenter (Mia - K)
13. (129) Ronnie Brown (Phi - RB)
14. (132) Arizona (Ari - DEF)
15. (149) Matt Cassel (KC - QB)
strife22
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 Team .5 PPR League--Opinions?

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Love the first two guys and their relative values, think you took a crazy risk on Best, like the next four picks a lot and don't mind some of your depth after that, so I'll take it! I think you took your kicker way too soon, and I'm a bit worried about Lewis as a starting TE this year, but considering everyone has a hole somewhere I think you're in pretty good shape. If Jerome Harrison is out there, I'd way rather have him to handcuff your Best stretch than Brown, but other than that I'd sit tight and keep an eye on the wire. I'd give you a 8.5/10 with some upside ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Keep on eye on Moreno. Word around Denver is that hes a Wuss and people are pretty down on him I have heard. Just keep an eye out and make sure that he does not lose his job. Other than that I like the team. Best in the third is a little early for me but if he stays healthy could have a HUGE year. He was amazing last year when he played.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby FU - Football Univ. » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:11 pm

I like your team - especially now that CJ signed his contract today ;-D

I got a feeling that Matty Ice will be throwing the ball a lot this year - and with R. White and now J. Jones on the other side, he could be in for a big year.

Megatron will be a beast this year, and Wayne as your #2 WR should be solid. I took a risk on J. Best this year, too.. I just really like what DET can do on offense when Stafford's healthy, and I'm hoping Beset will steer clear of injuries and make a big impact this season.

Not a fan of Moreno - although J. Fox will surely run the ball, so he'll get his chances. If he pans out, then your team could be very nice... although, I'd wager you'll have to take a hard look at starting S. Moss certain weeks because of all the targets/catches he gets. Floyd could be a nice bye week fill-in at WR for you, too.

Good luck!
Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=493601
FU - Football Univ.
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Roster Ratings