Week 1 problems! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 1 problems!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 1 problems!

Postby Bar16 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 am

Week 1 i have big ben against baltimore. And i have Fitzpatrick against KC. Thinking of benching ben week 1.
my other problem comes at WR im good with my number 1 WR Calvin Johnson, But i have Dez Bryant vs the Jets my other options at
WR are Braylon Edwards vs SEA, Julio Jones at Chicago, and Steve Smith (CAR) at Arizona. Any thoughts??
Bar16
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 1 problems!

Postby bisklimpkit » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Don't overthink the QB issue. Until Fitzpatrick can string some good games together you have to play Ben.

In regard to you WRs, Bryant is going to see single coverage while Austin gets doubled, so he's going to get some big plays. I won't trust Edwards until we see that they can even have a passing game, Jones is unproven, and Smith's QB may not even have time to throw a ball this year. I'd roll with Bryant.
bisklimpkit
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Golden Eagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 140)

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

bisklimpkit wrote:Don't overthink the QB issue. Until Fitzpatrick can string some good games together you have to play Ben.

In regard to you WRs, Bryant is going to see single coverage while Austin gets doubled, so he's going to get some big plays. I won't trust Edwards until we see that they can even have a passing game, Jones is unproven, and Smith's QB may not even have time to throw a ball this year. I'd roll with Bryant.

This sums up my thoughts as well ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:54 pm

bisklimpkit wrote:Don't overthink the QB issue. Until Fitzpatrick can string some good games together you have to play Ben.

Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Eightan » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:22 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:

Yep. You drafted Ben to be your staring QB. So start him. Same goes with Dez Bryant.
Eightan Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench