RB - Greene
WR - C. Johnson
WR - Williams (TB)
Flex (WR/RB/TE) - Collie
TE - Hernandez
K - Vinateri
DEF - Saints

Bench - Dalton, L. Moore, D. Thomas, Hardesty, Breaston

Feel weak at QB, as I'm taking risk a risk on Bradford being outstanding this year (divisional games, McDaniels). I picked up Dalton just to have a backup (don't really see me using him Week 5 - Bradford's bye week). Campbell, Alex Smith, and either Redskins QBs are all available on the WW. The two starting RBs also have the same bye weeks, so hopefully Thomas can pick up the slack for one of them and Hardesty becomes servicable by Week 8. Other than that, I think RBs and WRs are pretty solid.
mjpayne44
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 16 team PPR

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm

16-teamer, I love your start of Calvin, McFadden and Mike Williams. You filled out your starters with usable guys in Greene, Collie and Hernandez, and since something (at least) has to give in a 16-teamer, I actually like you got Bradford as your QB. You probably took him around 12th-15th, and didn't overpay, so if he outperforms his draft spot and is a consistent performer for you, it was well worth the risk of stacking the other positions and waiting a bit on QB. I think you have two solid backups in Moore and Thomas, and some decent flier upside in Breaston and Hardesty, so I can't complain about this team at all - in a 16-teamer, without seeing the other rosters, I'd say you're probably in the top quarter on paper and I'd give you about an 8.5/10 with some upside ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Irish Drunk » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:14 pm

You're always going to have a weak part of your team in a 16 team league. I'd prefer my weak spot to be at WR because they are the easiest to add off the waiver wire. That being said I think you will be pleasantly surprised by Bradford's production this year with McDaniels doing the play calling. I think you're pretty solid at both RB&WR. if Daniel Thomas asserts himself that will be huge. We all know Bush isn't capable of running inside and with all the injuries he's had he's lost a step or two. Hopefully Collie can stay healthy for you.

I'd grab Campbell instead of Dalton for the bye week coverage.
Trash Talkin Boozers League Champion 2008 & 2009, Super Bowl Champion 2010
Irish Drunk
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:21 pm

I wouldnt be worried about Bradford at all. Hes going to be great for a long long time I have a feeling. If last year is any show of things to come, then hes only going to get better. Hes got more weapons this year as well.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Return to Roster Ratings