10 team - .5PPR

QB - Mike Vick
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
RB/WR - Jonathan Stewart
WR - Vincent Jackson
WR - Mike Williams TB
WR/TE - Jermichael Finley

Bench - Matthew Stafford, Mike Tolbert, Ben Tate, Kenny Britt, Plaxico Burress, Braylon Edwards, Jacoby Ford

not too crazy about VJax being my #1, but he's in a very favorable situation and Williams is a solid 2. what do you think?
basstraveler
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate my team por favor! WHIR

Postby Popcynical » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Nice team!!

I'd be comfortable with Vjax as my number one. He's a stud, plain and simple. It looks like you're pretty loaded at WR; I'd try and trade for a better RB2/3 as I don't think Bradshaw will have the same numbers he did last year, and Stewart, although a beast, is still the number two back in Carolina.

Great team though, good luck to you.

viewtopic.php?t=493656
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby mzkp54 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Yeah I like this team a lot. VJax is a great number 1. The only way you get him as a number 2 is spending 2 of your first 3 picks on WR. I also like a lot of the guys on your bench as sleepers. Overall I'd be happy and say you have a definite shot at the playoffs.

Lend a hand?
viewtopic.php?t=493648
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 233)

Postby basstraveler » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:11 pm

i hated having to pick J.Stew, as i've owned Dlo Williams for a couple of years and know what it's like. but i'm solid on bradshaw, think he'll duplicate this year (only a matter of time before Jacobs turns into the hulk and ragedumps on somebody's face). i would really like to trade for McFadden though. he got taken a few spots ahead of me when i grabbed bradshaw. i'll have to work my persuasive magic over the weekend.
basstraveler
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby LTisBest » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 pm

basstraveler wrote:10 team - .5PPR

QB - Mike Vick
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
RB/WR - Jonathan Stewart
WR - Vincent Jackson
WR - Mike Williams TB
WR/TE - Jermichael Finley

Bench - Matthew Stafford, Mike Tolbert, Ben Tate, Kenny Britt, Plaxico Burress, Braylon Edwards, Jacoby Ford

not too crazy about VJax being my #1, but he's in a very favorable situation and Williams is a solid 2. what do you think?

Like any player and barring the i-bug...VJ's gonna get you some major points....he and Rivers have been hooking it up this preseason like they never missed a beat from VJ's absence from last year, and thats without Gates drawing away some coverage away from him. Stafford has been lighning in a bottle waiting to happen (I drafted him last year)...he just needs to stay healthy. I had Mike Williams last year and think he and Freeman are going to build off the chemistry they had last year... I tried to get him again this year, but he's no longer a secret anymore. As you saw my roster, you and me agree that Finley has breakout season written all over him if he can get out of the gate alright. I love the Britt pick...you have solid depth at WR. You're RB's would fare well in a standard or PPR league....overall I think you made out pretty well. Vick is a solid pick, he just needs to remember that he could use his RB's skills to scramble away from hits, but not to do too much to draw the big shots down the field cause he's trying to hit a homerun running on a play. I would think about getting some depth behind Finley though...just in case. Hope that helps.
LTisBest
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby SmoothBWCriminal » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:24 am

Thanks for the help. Your team looks very solid. My only question is if Bradshaw can put up some numbers again. As a Panthers fan I can say that Williams and Stewart will get their touches if they're running well. Keep your fingers crossed that the O line stays strong.
SmoothBWCriminal
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Roster Ratings