10 team standard NFL fantasy team-WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 team standard NFL fantasy team-WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 team standard NFL fantasy team-WHIR

Postby Moltenchocolate » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:43 pm

My roster as of now is as follows:

QB: Joe Flacco and Eli Manning on bench
RB: Jamaal Charles, Steven Jackson, Felix Jones as flex, on bench: Pierre Thomas and Mike Tolbert
WR: Reggie Wayne, Miles Austin, and bench is Derrick Mason and Santana Moss
TE: Tony Gonzalez
K: Adam Vinatieri
Def: Steelers and back up is the Raiders

If anyone can let me know where they think im weak or where i need improvements!

WHIR
Moltenchocolate
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: 10 team standard NFL fantasy team-WHIR

Postby Moltenchocolate » Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:05 pm

If anyone can help me i would very much appreciate it!
Moltenchocolate
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby jmonahan88 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:12 am

Team looks good overall...Your QB situation is a little iffy but not bad by any means...RB situation is fantastic I think you did great picking RB...Overall I think you will be competitive I would scan the QB's left in your league.
jmonahan88
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby spinnuh » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:04 pm

I'm a big believer this year in Joe Flacco. He loves to chunk the ball downfield and with the addition of Lee Evans he will be able to do that whenever he pleases. That will also open the field up for Boldin to do what he does best. Not to mention he has one of the best pass catching running backs in the league. He should be solid this year. Also you have really safe starting receiving options. I'm excited to see how well of a season Austin is in for with Romo back under center. Unfortunately week one he will be on Revis Island. Your running backs are solid. Felix has a very good chance to just plain go off this year and Jamaal Charles is a beast. Steven Jackson will have more running room this year with Josh McDaniels spreading the field. You have a solid starting lineup.

check mine out and let me know what you think
viewtopic.php?t=493838
spinnuh
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby thebigsmooth » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:07 pm

spinnuh wrote:I'm a big believer this year in Joe Flacco. He loves to chunk the ball downfield and with the addition of Lee Evans he will be able to do that whenever he pleases. That will also open the field up for Boldin to do what he does best. Not to mention he has one of the best pass catching running backs in the league. He should be solid this year. Also you have really safe starting receiving options. I'm excited to see how well of a season Austin is in for with Romo back under center. Unfortunately week one he will be on Revis Island. Your running backs are solid. Felix has a very good chance to just plain go off this year and Jamaal Charles is a beast. Steven Jackson will have more running room this year with Josh McDaniels spreading the field. You have a solid starting lineup.

check mine out and let me know what you think
viewtopic.php?t=493838

I agree here.I think your QB spot is the only area that is of concern.
I think Flacco has the potential with some nice weapons just hope he delivers. If he comes through I think you are set up well.

Good luck.
Please take a look at mine.

viewtopic.php?t=493857
thebigsmooth
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 4)

Postby FinsFan! » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:49 pm

Not really a huge fan of your team, but I think you have the pieces to make some moves. I'd drop the raiders D and just pick someone up when Pitt has the bye. Your staring WR are great, but your reserves are not optimal. Your strongest position is RB. Very solid group top to bottom. The biggest question mark to me is qb. I think upgrading at QB should be your top priority.

viewtopic.php?t=493873
FinsFan!
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby c0megets0me » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 pm

I would drop raiders and pick up Kendricks, also your wr3 and wr4 are really weak Mason is a possesion wr on a run 1st team. I dont think mason or moss are worth owning in a 10 team league.
ROSTER/8 team standard scoring
QB-M.Ryan/M.Vick
RB-T.Richardson/S.Jax/L.Miller/E.Lacy/Mathews
WR-Megatron/Fitz/Amendola/H.Nicks
FLEX- RB/WR
TE-J.Camron/J.Thomas
c0megets0me
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 27)

Postby Lips » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:31 pm

in a 12 team league, you would have a great team. In a 10 team league, you might have teams with more talent. I've never been in a ten team league myself, but my biggest concern for you is QB. I'm surprised you couldn't do better then Flacco in a ten teamer. My 12 team league, Flacco didn't go until the 12th round as a reserve. I'd check the waiver wire for someone better, he's not bad, but there should be better in a 10 teamer. Your running backs are strong, and Austin won't hurt you at WR (Wayne is fine, even when Peyton is out). I give your team a B+/A-.

Please rate mine: viewtopic.php?t=493878
Lips
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 20)

Return to Roster Ratings