waiver wire - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

waiver wire

Moderator: Football Moderators

waiver wire

Postby chitownbears5021 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 pm

10 team league - ppr = .5 points.

My roster =

Kevin Kolb (drafted Sam bradford but picked up kolb due to rams lack of receivers + hard schedule).

RBS: Darren Mcfadden (starter as long as hes healthy for the whole season regardless of competition)
Matt forte, Felix Jones, Mark Ingram, Fred Jackson, Willis Mcgahee, <-- all unproven - forte (vulturing barber is an issue however). Mcgahee could have a breakout season.

I also picked up Ben Tate (my 1st week opponent has arian foster so i picked him up) - i also think that he has the opportunity to start if foster misses 3-4 weeks - so technically the 1st two weeks of the regular season, due to his skillset is better than fosters imo.

My defense is the Detroit lions. Who i feel good about starting week 1 due to the fact that they play the bucs who i dont feel are very good.

My receivers are solid in megatron, s.homes, julio jones, a.j green. (i dont want to drop any of these due to the fact that one of these rookies is going to shine imo. i feel that its going to be green. with a 80 receptions , 8-10 td type of season, with about 1250 yards (just a hunch but im going with it.

my question is on the waiver wire, i kind of want bradford back due to kolb is uncertain plus i feel braddford sophmore season is going to be great. But i also want to pick up the bears D who just got dropped, but not until week 4 i would start. Who do you think is worth dropping out of any of these players - minus ben tate because im handcuffing him until fosters injury is over with, or until week 1 is over.

We start
1 QB
2 RBS
2 WRS
1 WR/RB/TE
1 TE
1 K - didnt include because its pointless.
1 Defense
chitownbears5021
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: waiver wire

Postby fn1cn2 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:47 pm

Do you only have 1 Tight End, I may have missed it, but I don't see one listed. Of the guys you posted, I would say the weakest of the bunch is McGahee. Relatively speaking, you have a lot of running backs, and I think McGahee has the least upside of all of them. Fred Jackson could go if Spiller gets the bulk of the carries, but I think he will still see more snaps than McGahee. If you had to drop someone out of what you have listed, I would go with Willis.

Please take a look at mine:
viewtopic.php?t=494076
fn1cn2
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions