FantasyBest roster rating system - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

FantasyBest roster rating system

Moderator: Football Moderators

FantasyBest roster rating system

Postby FantasyBest » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Check out FANTASYBEST.COM after you draft to get a free Draft Score. You also get a whole season of info to help you evaluate your abilities as a fantasy player...all free.

Clearly there is a wealth of information and many great people willing to help with your team on Fantasy Football Cafe. At FantasyBest, we encourage fantasy players to use superb sites like Fantasy Football Cafe to learn more & become better fantasy football players. So definitely keep sharing and learning on this site.

FantasyBest provides a draft score to compare your team to the other teams in your league with a simple 1 to 100 rating. From there, FantasyBest also gives you a player performance rating called the FantasyBest Index (FBI) through the entire season to guage how well you are playing & managing that team you drafted. It is simple, free & easy. Go to http://www.fantasybest.com to get your Draft Score & FBI to compare & compete with the people in your league and in any league anywhere.

Best of Luck This Season!
FantasyBest
FantasyBest
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: FantasyBest roster rating system

Postby Ozymandias19 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Interesting, I got an 85.
Ozymandias19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Chaoyi Shih » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 am

cool site, similar to footballguys.com rating system
footballguys.com give more explanation and how to improve your team, what's your team's weakness.etc
fantasybest give you point projection and Week1 - Week 10 management score.

both are good

btw my fantasybest score is 91.4
Chaoyi Shih
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 224)

Postby urbanbreez » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:19 am

Chaoyi Shih wrote:cool site, similar to footballguys.com rating system
footballguys.com give more explanation and how to improve your team, what's your team's weakness.etc
fantasybest give you point projection and Week1 - Week 10 management score.

both are good

btw my fantasybest score is 91.4

i just used both because i'm bored and the difference between the two sites is enormous. one basically sucks and the other is awesome. footballguys wins and it aint even close. fantasybest was worthless just a score and no explanation for the score? i could go around assigning scores too. fantasy best: 1/10.
urbanbreez
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Ozymandias19 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:40 am

One of the worst teams in my league got a 93.9, I'm not saying the site isn't good, but I would like to know how it comes to its ratings. Cool either way I guess.
Ozymandias19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby FantasyBest » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:28 am

Thanks for the feedback on FantasyBest.com . Much appreciated.

Couple of things... FantasyBest is indeed a simple rating. Enter your team info - get a number. But don't let the simplicity of the easy-to-use interface fool you. The algorithm behind it is complex and supported by some super smart Math Phds. The neat thing is when everyone in your league gets a number, you can get a quick snapshot of how you stack up in comparison. Much like a golf handicap immediately tells the world what kind of golfer you are. Once you have a Draft Score or FantasyBest Index, you can compare it to anyone else with a Draft Score or FantasyBest Index, regardless of league. Nothing else out there like it. Just one more tool to use to validate the fantasy team you drafted and see where you stack up in your league before the regular season even starts.

As for more indepth analysis... The Fantasy Football Cafe forum is an outstanding tool to get detailed feedback from experienced fantasy footballers on individual players and intricacies of your roster. By utilizing these and all the other tools out there, there is no question you will improve with every season.

Best of Luck!
FantasyBest
FantasyBest

Postby Chaoyi Shih » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:37 am

Ozymandias19 wrote:One of the worst teams in my league got a 93.9, I'm not saying the site isn't good, but I would like to know how it comes to its ratings. Cool either way I guess.

can you post the roster of that team?
Chaoyi Shih
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Chaoyi Shih » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:43 am

one thing i like to mention is that fantasybest seems forgot take starter position into consideration.

i input a team with A.Rodger and P.Manning, and got around 83 (this team have no strong RB)
i input another exactly the same team, but change Rodger to A.Peterson, score is 81

despite the fact fantasybest rate rodger high than AP, with 1QB 2RB 3WR starter and having P.Manning as QB, i would assume trade Rodger with AP will greatly boost the team, however, that is not the case.
Chaoyi Shih
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby ryanscottnfl » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:56 am

Thanks to FantasyBest.com - I love this site and I've been waiting for something like this to come around! After drafting my team, I won beers from my fellow league members as I had the second highest draft score! Awesome! My FantasyBest Draft Score was 92.9.

While I love the Draft Score, I really look forward to the weekly rankings as a Head Coach and GM they say they will provide!

Love FantasyBest!
ryanscottnfl

Return to Roster Ratings