Please rate my roster (non-PPR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Please rate my roster (non-PPR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Please rate my roster (non-PPR)

Postby rp723 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 pm

12 team h2h performance league (re-draft)
standard scoring: 6pts every td, 1pt every 25yds pass, 10yds rush, 10yds rec, etc.
start 1qb 2rb 3wr/te 1k 1def

qb m.stafford, e.manning
rb r.rice, m.ingram, c.benson, d.sproles, d.woodhead
wr/te r.white, h.nicks, p.harvin, m.floyd, l.moore, r.gronkowski
k n.kaeding
def nyg

We have 1 keeper from year to year. I kept Ray Rice and our draft order is based on previous year finish. I had the 8th pick. There was an early run on qb's (seems to be the theme this year) and I didn't jump in on it. Instead, I loaded up on WR's and ended up with Stafford/E.Manning (back-to-back picks) somewhere in the middle rounds.

What do you think?

TIA
rp723
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Please rate my roster (non-PPR)

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:39 am

Like your starters quite a lot, and while I think your depth is a bit shallow with RB4/5 occupied by guys with only real value in PPR leagues, but with that said I think Rice, Ingram, White, Nicks and Harvin is a great group of skill position guys, and you do have Benson and Moore as usable backups as well. Stafford and Eli give you a boom-or-bust and then a steady element, respectively, and your K and DST are usable as well - I think you did quite well and I'd give you a 8.5/10 ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings