10 team PPR 1st pick, please rate WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

10 team PPR 1st pick, please rate WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

10 team PPR 1st pick, please rate WHIR

Postby rja8719 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Had the 1st pick, think my team turned out really well appreciate any opinions, we start 2 rb 2 wr 1 rb/wr, ppr, 4 pt qb tds

1 Ray Rice, Bal RB
20 Matt Forte, Chi RB
21 Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB (had the option to take Jennings here, was pretty unsure)
40 Brandon Marshall, Mia WR
41 Mike Williams, TB WR
60 Percy Harvin, Min WR
61 Tony Romo, Dal QB
80 Anquan Boldin, Bal WR
81 Tim Hightower, Wsh RB
100 Austin Collie, Ind WR
101 Lee Evans, Bal WR
120 Aaron Hernandez, NE TE
121 DeMarco Murray, Dal RB
140 Ben Tate, Hou RB
141 Patriots D/ST D/ST
rja8719
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 10 team PPR 1st pick, please rate WHIR

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:49 am

Love your RB corps, and I don't even think your WR corps took much of a hit in getting them either. I think you have 3 legit RB1-types, with two top-8 PPR backs in my book. Getting Marshall, Williams and Harvin after that is a nice consolation as I think you have a fringe WR1, high-end WR2 and a usable WR3 out of that batch. Getting Romo after that is nice, and following him with usable guys in Boltin, Hightower and Collie, I think you did a bangup job. Some nice upside on the bench and you waited till the end on DST like you always should, so I see no reason to give you anything less than a 9.5/10 - really like ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings