Who has the best team? – 12 Team Yahoo Auction, Standard Sco - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Who has the best team? – 12 Team Yahoo Auction, Standard Sco

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Who has the best team? – 12 Team Yahoo Auction, Standard

Postby Chaoyi Shih » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:17 pm

for team 3, you can probably try propose trade to team 12 to get Freeman.
Freeman is not yet elite QB but at least average and will have good year with M. William and Blount
it's not like team 12 need 2 BN QB - Cassel and Freeman anyway, so this trade should benefit both of you

try something like Moreno or Beanie for Freeman, since both RB you offered is either same or better than BJGE, and giving up Freeman when he already start with Vick, back up with Cassel from BN, he didn't lose anything. this is win win situation.

you dont need that many BN RB anyway, you have Derrick Ward for Foster, keep just either Beanie or Moreno will be enough to secure your RB if DMC get injured

if trade goes through

team 3
QB- Josh Freeman (Flacco BN)
WR- Miles Austin
WR- Vincent Jackson
WR- Robert Meachem
RB- Darren McFadden (Moreno or Beanie BN)
TE- Vernon Davis
W/R- Arian Foster (Derrick Ward BN)

team 12
QB- Michael Vick (Cassel BN)
WR- Steve Smith (Car)
WR- Mario Manningham
WR- Greg Little
RB- Michael Turner
TE- Tony Gonzalez
W/R- Knowshon Moreno (BenJarvus Green-Ellis BN)

both team benefit
both team got upgrade on their starter team by trading their bench without lose depth.

like i posted previously, your only and biggest weakness is QB, and once you got that covered, you should on even par with team 4, 6, 10 and have better chance getting the crown.

I myself did the same of getting Foster+MJD and giving up WR3 in my league. (even with injury, foster is still expensive, you crazy people)
Chaoyi Shih
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 224)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who has the best team? – 12 Team Yahoo Auction, Standard

Postby fn1cn2 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Thanks for the help with mine. I would say that the teams that stood out as ones I liked were 3, 4, 6, and 10. For team 3, I'm really high on VJAX this season, and like him paired up with Miles Austin. I like having solid receivers like that, but this team really does well by having both Foster and DMC. The one negative to me is the QB situation. I like Flacco, but he may not be the best option as a #1 QB this season.

Team 4 might be my favorite of all of them. It has the elite QB, possibly the top WR, and then two other potentially top 10 wrs. I like Gronkowski at TE for lower TE1 production, and although many are down on Hillis, I think he can still have a decent season. Being able to only start one RB is helpful for the lack of depth here, but I think there still is risky to not have a bona fide number 2 back.

Team 6 has a lot of young players, who do all have the potential to being really good. Wallace has shown the ability to be a top wr, and I think Maclin and Dez can both be high end #2 wrs this season, or possibly better. Rodgers is the best QB in the league, and they have a solid #1 rb in McCoy. I tend to be a little pessimistic when it comes to Blount, but he has the potential to give this team a solid #2. I do not like Brent Celek this season, and think there probalby will be better options later on at TE.

I like Kenny Britt on Team 10 to along with White and Williams. Britt and Williams are somewhat of wild cards, Williams with only 1 season of production, and Britt with his many off the field issues, but they both can be great this year. I like Romo as the QB, and obviously think CJ is a good option at rb. Best makes me a little nervous due to health concerns. I like Kendricks, especially as a Rams' fan, but think he may be a risky play as a TE1 this season. I think he might prove to be fairly inconsistent in his rookie season.
fn1cn2
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Roster Ratings