Rate My Team Please. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Rate My Team Please.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate My Team Please.

Postby Webbey26 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:23 am

Ok here is my team, I just want to know what people think. Good and Bad, and preferably why you may like or dislike certain players.

Thanks, Webbey.

QB - Tom Brady
RB - Mark Ingram
RB - Beanie Wells
WR - DeSean Jackson
WR - Roddy White
WR- Braylon Edwards
TE - Antonio Gates
K - Nate Kaeding
DST - Eagles

Bench

QB - Kevin Kolb
RB - Reggie Bush
WR - Deion Branch
WR - Roy Williams
TE - Dustin Keller
Webbey26
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Rate My Team Please.

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:59 am

What are the scoring settings? League size?

I like your RBs and Jackson much better in non PPR, so hoping that's the answer. I think you have a nice corps with White, Brady and Gates - I think your team lacks a No. 1 RB for sure, but you have 2 serviceable guys and a usable backup in Bush - I think RB depth can be your Achilles heel, but if you can drop a guy like Branch (your WR5, who won't likely crack your starters) for a usable RB I'd like your squad that much more. I think on paper right now I'd give you a 7.5/10 as I think the RBs are not spectacular and I don't much like your WR3 spot, but there's some upside there and I think you'll battle for a playoff spot with a bit of luck and some savvy moves ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Rate My Team Please.

Postby Webbey26 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:23 am

Ok, my league has 12 Managers in it, and its standard scoring. RB get 1 point for every ten rushing yards and 6 for a touchdown, WR and TE get 1 point for every 10 receiving yards and 6 for a touchdown. QB gets 1 point for every 25 passing yards, 1 point for every 10 rushing yards and 6 for a touchdown. All players lose 2 points for a fumble of INT. K get 1 point for an extra point, 3 for a FG, and 5 for a FG over 50 yards. Finally, DST starts at 20 points each week and goes up or down based of stats such as points for and against, INT, fumbles, sacks, etc.

I know you can't see the free agents in my league, but who would you recommend going after to improve my RB core?

- Webbey
Webbey26
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Roster Ratings