New Here, Thanks For Being Awesome - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

New Here, Thanks For Being Awesome

Moderator: Football Moderators

New Here, Thanks For Being Awesome

Postby Banemorth » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 am

Hey folks. This is my first year playing Fantasy Football and I just wanted to say thanks for all of the informative posts and what looks to be a pretty great crowd! Just posted my first Roster on the other forum and trying to prepare for my next draft (Tomorrow) Picking 11th in a 12 man league :( Oh well I like the 2 in a row shot too. I kind of jumped in with both feet and went from NO Fantasy last year to TWO money leagues this year. My wife says I'm obsessed. Maybe I am...

I never really paid much attention to any teams other than my own (Giants) before the playoffs. Now I find myself obsessively watching injury reports and player performance and all sorts of stuff :) Anyway Thanks for your help everyone and as I get more learned I hope I can pay it back in spades!
Banemorth Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: New Here, Thanks For Being Awesome

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 pm

Hello there, and welcome to the Cafe! Glad to see a new face and hope you stick around ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum