Which RB for the Flex? (PS You Guys ROCK!!!) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Which RB for the Flex? (PS You Guys ROCK!!!)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which RB for the Flex? (PS You Guys ROCK!!!)

Postby GMEN84 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:50 pm

(.5 PPR) Who should I put in the Flex:

M. Bush vs Den
M. Tolbert vs Min
F.Jackson vs KC

P.S. You guys ROCK!!!!

Thought about paying for a FF site and then realized I can't get better info than what this place offers and that too for FREE ;-D !!!
GMEN84
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB for the Flex? (PS You Guys ROCK!!!)

Postby Chicago 2 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:56 pm

Of those 3, only one is starting...Fred Jackson. None of them are great PPR players so choose the player that will be given the most opportunities.

I like Tolbert but he is 2nd to Matthews who should receive the bulk of the opportunities plus they are a pass first offense, especially against a Minnesota D that is better against the run. Bush is also behind McFadden.

Hey now! Time is money ;-) ;-D
Chicago 2
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Re: Which RB for the Flex? (PS You Guys ROCK!!!)

Postby GTOon19Z » Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:08 pm

Chicago 2 wrote:Of those 3, only one is starting...Fred Jackson. None of them are great PPR players so choose the player that will be given the most opportunities.

I like Tolbert but he is 2nd to Matthews who should receive the bulk of the opportunities plus they are a pass first offense, especially against a Minnesota D that is better against the run. Bush is also behind McFadden.

Hey now! Time is money ;-) ;-D

I have to disagree to an extent here, having been a Tolbert owner myself last year...He is actually valuable out of the backfield, as is a pass-catching threat in a dynamic offense WHEN HE'S ON THE FIELD. That is the big key, as we really don't know how this will play out. Also, "the bulk" of the carries may end up being 51%, not really much to be scared of.

That being said, Jackson is a surefire starter, and may even be good for a catch or two. Go with him, but you may be bumping Tolbert up sooner than you think.

Good luck!!!!

Help me out pls,

viewtopic.php?t=494459
GTOon19Z
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 18)

Return to Who to Start/Bench