Another which WR to start thread..... - WHIR =) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Another which WR to start thread..... - WHIR =)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Another which WR to start thread..... - WHIR =)

Postby Bolthead04 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:16 am

My WR's are.....

Calvin Johnson
Miles Austin
Austin Collie
Hines Ward
Braylon Edwards
A.J. Green

My league starts 3 WR and one RB/WR flex. I am using Jahvid Best in the flex spot this week. If anyone thinks a 4th from the list would outdo Best, feel free to share as well.

Johnson and Austin are starting I'm sure. As for the 3rd, I am leaning to Braylon.

WHIR of course.

:)
Bolthead04
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Another which WR to start thread..... - WHIR =)

Postby JC.89 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:46 am

Yeah, Edwards looks like the best start this week against Seattle. Green could have a decent day against the Browns, but I wouldn't want to start a Bengals player until I see this team in regular season action.

Normally I'd say to start Hines Ward in a heart beat, but last season (2 GP, 27 Yards) and throughout his career (24 GP, 6 TD's) he's been just horrible against the Ravens. He'll get going week 2 against Seattle, though.

As for Collie...no Manning and coming off three concussions. I need to see him catch some passes before I recommend starting him.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=494624
JC.89
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Another which WR to start thread..... - WHIR =)

Postby Bolthead04 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:31 am

JC.89 wrote:Yeah, Edwards looks like the best start this week against Seattle. Green could have a decent day against the Browns, but I wouldn't want to start a Bengals player until I see this team in regular season action.

Normally I'd say to start Hines Ward in a heart beat, but last season (2 GP, 27 Yards) and throughout his career (24 GP, 6 TD's) he's been just horrible against the Ravens. He'll get going week 2 against Seattle, though.

As for Collie...no Manning and coming off three concussions. I need to see him catch some passes before I recommend starting him.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=494624

I had most of the same reasoning. I actually had Green starting in my lineup until last night.
Bolthead04
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench