This is a money league with coworkers that unfortunately went back to an autodraft this year after two years live drafting.
start QB, 2WR, 2RB, WR/RB, TE, DEF, K
1. (5) LeSean McCoy (Phi - RB)
2. (20) Peyton Hillis (Cle - RB)
3. (29) Reggie Wayne (Ind - WR)
4. (44) Mario Manningham (NYG - WR)
5. (53) Jason Witten (Dal - TE)
6. (68) Austin Collie (Ind - WR)
7. (77) Matthew Stafford (Det - QB)
8. (92) Marshawn Lynch (Sea - RB)
9. (101) Joseph Addai (Ind - RB)
10. (116) Josh Freeman (TB - QB)
11. (125) Braylon Edwards (SF - WR)
12. (140) Darren Sproles (NO - RB)
13. (149) Danny Woodhead (NE - RB)
14. (164) Delone Carter (Ind - RB)
What I like:
1. my QB tandem of Stafford / Freeman was exactly what I was hoping to draft
2. I got a great bench by excluding all DEF and K
What I don't like:
1. way too many Colts - can I actually trade any without selling low?
2. Yahoo screwed up and ignored RBs as flex options in rounds 4-6
3. I'll need to drop two guys to fill my missing DEF or K spot for week 1
Overall, I like the team, though I'm not as excited as I was after last year's draft (that led to a championship).