Ray Rice, Mendenhall, and Beanie Wells. Start Beanie?! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Ray Rice, Mendenhall, and Beanie Wells. Start Beanie?!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ray Rice, Mendenhall, and Beanie Wells. Start Beanie?!

Postby SmokyMcNasty » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:58 am

OK I need someone to slap some sense into me...

I have Ray Rice and Mendenall, my round 1 and round 2 picks, but I'm actually thinking of possibly benching one of them in Week 1. Their teams are playing other, so you can say both have terrible matchups since both teams have great run D's. I'm actually thinking of putting in Beanie who has a great matchup vs the Panthers. Stick it out with my studs or bench one for Beanie (probably Mendenhall since Rice is still good for plenty of receiving yards)?
SmokyMcNasty
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Ray Rice, Mendenhall, and Beanie Wells. Start Beanie?!

Postby exyumyai » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 am

I see where you are coming from, but there is no way I can drop these two for Beanie Wells. I guess the way I see it, you start Rice/Mendy and hope for the best since if you even want to start Wells, who do you drop? What if it's the wrong guy? Anyways, in saying this if you want to play Wells I would drop Mendy - Rice is going to be a beast this year...

Help me - viewtopic.php?t=494659
Exyumyai...
exyumyai
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Ray Rice, Mendenhall, and Beanie Wells. Start Beanie?!

Postby mjpayne44 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:21 am

Do you have a flex position in your league? Who are the other candidates for that?

I feel like Beanie should have a decent game against the Panthers in Week 1. I am a Panthers fan, and every game I saw this preseason, their run D is terrible. Any decent RB will run all over them. I'd say plug Beanie in your flex (if you have one).
mjpayne44
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench