Which QB, Bradford or Collins? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Which QB, Bradford or Collins?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which QB, Bradford or Collins?

Postby mjpayne44 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:10 am

Should I go with Sam Bradford vs. PHI, or take a chance with Kerry Collins at HOU?

16-team PPR league. Passing TDs 6 pts, INTs -2 pts, fumbles -2 pts, 1 pt for every 25 passing yds (w/ bonus pts for 300, 400, 500 and 550 yds)

Typically would go with Bradford, but not against those CBs. I feel like Collins will at least be serviceable, but obviously nowhere close to a healthy Manning. Then again, I could see St. Louis trying to play catch-up with Bradford airing it out. What do you think??
mjpayne44
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which QB, Bradford or Collins?

Postby exyumyai » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:15 am

I think you have to go with Bradford here against PHI, as you said if they go down early he'll air it out. Plus this is a game STL have a legit chance to win. PHI have added ALOT of players this offseason and its going to take time for them to jell. Plus Kitna has only just signed to the Colts so it's not like he's all over the play book or anything...

Help me... viewtopic.php?t=494659
Exyumyai...
exyumyai
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: Which QB, Bradford or Collins?

Postby wiggythedog » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:17 am

i considered collins instead of bradford as well. but i opted for bradford as there aren't has many question marks.

i just think that the rams being at home could be involved in a high scoring affair

could easily see a 30-24 type of game going either way.......and kendricks catching 10 passes for 100yrds and a TD
wiggythedog
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench