Owen Daniels or Jimmy Graham for Week 1? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Owen Daniels or Jimmy Graham for Week 1?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Owen Daniels or Jimmy Graham for Week 1?

Postby BearsFan65 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 am

Love the differing strong opinions on this one - first off, my advice is to trade one of those TE's for something you really need, or you're going to have this question every single week except the byes. Second - this one really is a coin flip. GB defense is solid. Indy defense has always been very good against the TE. Both guys are going to get plenty of targets this week and all year. All that said, I go with Daniels. It's just my veteran over younger guy preference. Oh - and that double TD effect that someone else referred to is a fallacy. Whichever guy scores the most points, scores the most points, and that's that. The combo looks great, and feels great when you see 12 points hit your total on one play, but it means nothing. Good luck!
BearsFan65
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 45)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Owen Daniels or Jimmy Graham for Week 1?

Postby Navyseal » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Well, the Jimmy got his touchdown. Jimmy likes scoring TDs... it makes Jimmy... happy... ok enuff of the Seinfeld references, I STILL believe Owen Daniels has the bigger game in MOST scoring formats!

But Graham did impress, reminds me of Aaron Hernandez for the NEP --- super young, smart, basically uncoverable, nearly always a mismatch, and has terrific hands...
Navyseal
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench