Elite QBs Sig - Brady/Brees/Rogers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Elite QBs Sig - Brady/Brees/Rogers

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Elite QBs Sig - Brady/Brees/Rogers

Postby Osk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:41 am

So, since I've joined this wonderful forum I've been rocking the one and only sig that I've ever requested. I usually don't reach for the elite QBs, but for some reason this year I did.. in ALL three leagues I'm in. I figured it would be cool to have a sig with the three of them to commemorate this unique draft year. Thanks in advance!

If you could incorporate a phrase like "Only Elite QBs for Osk" that would be awesome!
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Elite QBs Sig - Brady/Brees/Rogers

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:34 pm

thats a lot to jam into a sig but ill do my best :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Osk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:18 pm

Thanks Deluxe, you're the man! Thanks for stepping up and doing so many of these, we all appreciate it. What happened, a couple years ago it seems like a dozen guys were making sigs?

If that's too much writing, something shorter like "Only the Elites" will suffice. Thanks again!
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:27 pm

hey no problem man ;-D

im actually not quite sure where everyone went. i myself actually was gone for quite a while...got caught up in life and all...came back finally and it was a ghost town in here. i feel bad people hadnt been getting requests filled so ive been doing my best to take care of them when i get free time. its a lot of work..but im sure at some point some artists will come back or we will get some new guys in here helping out :-o :-b. in the meantime ill just try to keep banging them out :-B

as far as your sig...ill make it with both texts and you can decide what you prefer ;-D

im starting in on an eagles one now, then you are next up ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Osk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:53 pm

Sounds good! Again, we all really appreciate it. Good Karma will come your way, good sir.

I'm sure you're an experienced ffb guy who doesn't normally need advice, but if you ever do, feel free to PM me and I'll put in some work to give you the best answer possible.
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 pm

haha well i hope youre right about the karma..i could use it :-) and thanks for the offer on the fantasy advice. i may just take you up someday...always good to get another opinion ;-D

ive got to take a break to eat some lunch but your sig is lined up in photoshop right now. is there one of these qbs you favor the most?...so i can put him in the middle.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Osk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:03 pm

Brees is my QB in my most important league (I'm the commish), so he should go in the middle.

just thought of something that might be cool.. what about a picture of each of them holding up their lombardi trophy? i can help you look for pictures if it's too time consuming.
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:10 pm

yeah if you want to track them down that would be cool. i actually had already collected some pics for this it wouldbe nice to not have to track down any more :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Osk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Brees (put on the left of the sig) http://media.nola.com/tpphotos/photo/9252199-essay.jpg

Brady (middle of the sig) http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/01/14/420x316-alg_tom_brady_lombardi.jpg

Rogers (right of sig) http://www.vancouversun.com/business/4234012.bin?size=620x400

I don't know how to do sigs, so not sure if these pics will work or if they'll even look good or not. Feel free to use the pics you found instead, I'm sure you found some awesome ones!

Regardless, thanks again! Really appreciate it.
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Osk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:18 pm

For some reason, Brady (who has the most championships) has the least amount of decent picks. Here's another one that might be better. Use whatever pictures you think are best, I trust your expertise!

http://www.senorcafe.com/archives/p4_brady-thumb.jpg
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Next

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests