Elite QBs Sig - Brady/Brees/Rogers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

Elite QBs Sig - Brady/Brees/Rogers

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Re: Elite QBs Sig - Brady/Brees/Rogers

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:25 pm

its tough because these sigs are so small and we are jamming a crap-load of stuff into such a small space. the brees one isnt good because i would have to make him so small to get the trophy in the shot. look at the height of your sig and imagine how small it would have to be to get it all in there lol

EDIT: i realized i put rogers when i meant brees :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Osk » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Go ahead and use the images you found. I've never looked for pix for a sig so I had a feeling I wouldn't choose good ones. I'm sure I'll love the ones you chose. Thanks!

btw, tonight Rodgers gave me 29.59 pts in one league, and Brees 33.56 points! ;-D ;-D
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 20)

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 pm

how does this look man? your idea with the trophies is really cool...just hard to pull off in that small of a space...with text on top of it... too much :-b . thats why when i make sigs for myself (which i think i havent made one for me in about 3 years :-D ) i generally use one player only. i can change anything up on this you want.i worked your full text in this that you wanted originally ;-D

Code: Select all
[img]http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/7042/oskp.jpg[/img]

oh and i was actually thinking while i was watching the game that you must be loving life with those QBs :-b . congratz ;-D. i dont own either of them but thank god i didnt play against them either :-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Osk » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 pm

That is totally awesome! I was trying to update my sig, and I couldn't figure out how to! Hah, I guess it's been a few years since I've had to.

IF it's not too time consuming: I'm not in love with Brees picture, you can't immediately tell it's him (face/# isn't too clear) like you can with rodgers and brady. again, IF you have time and can find a better pic, awesome. If not, I'll still very proudly wear this sig!

I hate asking, but again, only IF it's not a big deal.. is there anyway to outline the letters on that phrase with a UCLA Blue (or royal, or ice blue) so it pops a little? If you have to shrink the letters a bit that's okay. Again, only IF it's not too hard to do.

btw, I loved Brees performance! however, in the league I have Rodgers in, my opponent had Brees (and Jennings, and Colston), so I wish Rodgers had more chances to score in the 2nd half. He's the reigning champ, and I won it the year before... we both have extremely strong teams.. so it's a big week 1. So far, looks like he has the upper hand. We'll see, though.
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm

[img]http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4217/osk2h.jpg[/img]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Osk » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:47 pm

beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful!

I'm 99.99% ecstatic about this sig! ;-D ;-D ;-D ;-D

If it takes less than 5 minutes, would you please change the Blue to one similar to the text that I used below the sig (i.e. something a LITTLE darker than the ice blue), I'd be 100%. If not, 99.99% is still pretty damn awesome!
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:04 pm

hows this?

[img]http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3909/osk3.jpg[/img]
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Osk » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Amazing! The smaller letters make the players look bigger, almost like giants.. Titans, if you will. I really, really enjoy it. Thanks again Deluxe. You're the man! ;-D
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:03 pm

nice...glad you like it man ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Osk » Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:58 am

The awesome sig you made for me must be good luck, because each quarterback put up even bigger numbers than the one before. Brady topped it off with a historical performance. Thanks again! ;-D

Ahh, I notice you made yourself a new sig. Good! Ray Rice is an absolute beast, he'll be the top ffb RB this year. Really glad I was able to grab him in my own league (along with Brees), maybe this is the year I finally win it all.
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests