2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list)

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:32 pm

screw you @ the injury bug, got me worse than usual this week. I guess that's to be expected w/ the shortened preseason and lack of conditioning.

screw you @ one of my WR corps who combined for 10.8 points. (white/maclin/edwards). Had Smith(car) on the bench. Oh, and 'big' ben lead the charge on that team w/ 3 INTs. I got about 30 points out of all my starters excluding RB (MJD and Beanie, subbing for Foster).
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby KK_Cowboy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Not sure what that was in Tampa Bay yesterday, but screw anyone involved in having Blount get only 5 carries.
KK_Cowboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby windlaker » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:37 am

I chose to start Shone Greene over Mike Tolbert in my Flex spot.
QB - Brady
RB - Rice
RB - Chris Johnson
WR - Julio Jones
WR - Boldin
TE - Finley
K - Janikowski
DEF - SF

BENCH
Rivers
M Jones-Drew
Bowe
Julius Thomas
Colston
D. Price
Dallas
windlaker
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 17)

Postby DEN » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Screw the Pats.I lost to the guy that drafted only Patriots players. His starting RBs are Danny Woodhead and Green-Ellis for god sakes! :-° :~(
DEN
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)

Postby Osk » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:26 am

Screw Chris Johnson. Holding out all that time and then stinking up the join week 1. Thanks to Johnson (and some bad luck), I put up 130 and still lost by six! Ugh.
Osk
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 20)

Postby blubomber17 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:50 am

Screw you Tom Brady and Wes Welker for DEMOLISHING me in one league.
Screw you BJGE for not running more in a blowout, and still having the same amount as Roddy and V-Jax combined in another league.
Screw you Knowshon Moreno for sucking so bad that I threw the towel in one league, barely won another, and having justttt enough to tie in yet another.

Went 2-2-1 combined in all my leagues. There will be better days ahead.
blubomber17
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Apoplectic » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Screw you Kansas City Cheifs for not giving Jamaal Charles enough carries or Dwayne Bowe enough receptions.

Screw you Dwayne Bowe for making me think you would have a better opening day than Wes Welker.

Screw you Wes Welker for making me think you were injured so that I wouldn't start you.

Screw the guy I went up against in week 1 who won by 12 points because he had the Ravens D/ST.

Screw you Jamaal Charles and Peyton Hillis, you guys scored 70% less than my flex pick Mike Tolbert.

I'm sure theres more, really don't feel like thinking about it any more right now.
Apoplectic
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 14)

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:29 pm

Apoplectic wrote:
Screw you Jamaal Charles and Peyton Hillis, .

These are my starting RBs in one of my leagues. I sure hope week 1 isn't what can be expected each week.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby SlowMotionRiot » Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Oh, and have plenty of these.

Screw you, Blount, Graham, and offensive coordinator Greg Olsen. 1 fantasy point for Blount? 15 yards? 5 carries? Graham played like utter trash and still managed to hold off Blount. And Greg Olsen; seriously? Alex Van Pelt as a Quarterbacks coach? Is that the best you could do?

Screw Mike Tolbert and Steve Smith playing like LaDainian and Jerry Rice in week one. I was just happy to get both players; little did I know they would end up on pace for record breaking seasons. Atleast it makes my bench look good. I'll be lucky to get half those points in their next 2 games combined.

Screw Travaris Jackson and Pete Carroll; one catch for Zack Miller? Yeah, sure. Signing Travaris Jackson to be your QB, to me, puts them firmly ahead of every one else in the Andrew Luck sweepstakes. I'm pretty sure it's intentional.

Screw you, Nate Kaeding's ACL. I thought I stole him pretty late in the draft. I ended up using my #1 Waiver priority on a freaking kicker. A kicker!

And screw my opponents of last week. Screw Cedric Benson, straight out of jail and into the hall of fame. Screw Wes Welker being the slowest, whitest player to ever score a 99 yard touchdown in my lifetime. Screw date rape drug master Sebastian Janikowski and his 63 yard field goal. And finally, screw Aaron Hernandez being on pace for 1600 yards and 16 touchdowns.

/vent
SlowMotionRiot
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby moochman » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:44 pm

Screw you DAW. Just get another 20 yards and you have a pukey day behind you. But nooooo. You couldn't even just stink, you had to blow. Thanks #%#$^%@ I lost by one bloody point. Grrr. screw me for being dumb enough to buy into DeAngelo. Not as dumb as signing him to a megemillion dollars deal, but dumb drafting move just the same.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting