2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list)

Postby Dawinner127 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:56 pm

moochman wrote:Screw you DAW. Just get another 20 yards and you have a pukey day behind you. But nooooo. You couldn't even just stink, you had to blow. Thanks #%#$^%@ I lost by one bloody point. Grrr. screw me for being dumb enough to buy into DeAngelo. Not as dumb as signing him to a megemillion dollars deal, but dumb drafting move just the same.

When is the coaching staff going to realize that Stewart is the better back in CAR?
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby LMack » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Screw you Big Ben/Matt Ryan. 17 quarterbacks scored more than 15 points this week, yet neither of those two managed that?

Wes Welker torched me in one league, but I aint mad ;-D
LMack
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 32)

Postby blubomber17 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:28 am

This topic is too much fun to read. :)
blubomber17
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Trails » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:23 am

[quote][/quote]Screw you Ted Ginn jr. That is all I went from winning by 10 to losing by 2 in 59 seconds! Grrrrrrrrr!
Trails
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby mzkp54 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:08 pm

LMack wrote:Screw you Big Ben/Matt Ryan. 17 quarterbacks scored more than 15 points this week, yet neither of those two managed that?

My thoughts exactly. Benched Stafford for Ryan at the last minute in one league. Stupid!
mzkp54
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 233)

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Jebus. Where could I even start.

I know! with a 12 pack. and then I'll curl up on the floor and watch the philly/atlanta game.
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Screw you Sad Deigo. Not not the city, just the parts with Rivers and Norv. How do you play a game of football and not get Gates involved?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby scottaa1 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:48 pm

moochman wrote:Screw you Sad Deigo. Not not the city, just the parts with Rivers and Norv. How do you play a game of football and not get Gates involved?

yes.

'hi i'm a premier tight end, so just don't use me'
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby moochman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
moochman wrote:Screw you Sad Deigo. Not not the city, just the parts with Rivers and Norv. How do you play a game of football and not get Gates involved?

yes.

'hi i'm a premier tight end, so just don't use me'

"Oh oh, they're covering my TE, what do I do? :-o " Rivers looked and acted as weak as I have ever seen him. Yet I am sure that V Jax owners disagree.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby NYG1119 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Screw you TEAM CRUSH, my friend's team...I mean seriously, my friend is so damn lucky at FF...he went undefeated in Fantasy Baseball [20-0] and won 6 straight games last year in FF to win the title and no matter who he gets shows up big for him...his roster today

Romo - 27
McFadden - 31
Hillis - 25
Fred Jackson - 27
Calvin - 17
Britt - 28
Winslow - 8
Eagles - 8
Akers - 8

And he does this every week...he avoids every injury and when someone does get injured he always gets a replacement that does even better. Despite me having an awesome week, I lose by 20 pts. Every one of his players gets set up, like Jackson or Hillis running it in from the 1 after a 29 yard pass, Britt went nuts and he got him at pick 83 and he didn't even want him and his replacement kicker (had Kaeding) boots a 55 yarder and then the team keeps it...lol

Also last year he had Vick and look what happened this year, didn't even make it to week 3...and he only didn't go after him cause he was gone by the time he picked (#10 in 12-team).

Another thing that pisses me off are the fluke plays always includes his players...like Britt's 1st TD last week (when Hasselbeck got hit as he threw and still scored)

And what the worst thing is is that he always wins...when his opponent has a huge week, he has a massive week, when he struggles, his opp does worse or gets injured...it's reasons like this why I wonder anyone in the league (other than him) puts money on the line.
NYG1119
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting