2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: 2011 Screw You Thread !*#%$ (lets make a list)

Postby robotninja » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:54 pm

Im gunna give a big !%#*@# You! To Jermichael Finley. Besides the 3 td game against the bears he has been garbage and dropped an easy touchdown last night against the Falcons. Now I need Stafford to Megatron to get me 51 points to win tonight.
10 Team Std Scoring No PPR
QB Stafford
RB Spiller
RB Morris
WR Nelson
WR Reggie Wayne
WR/TE Jimmy Graham
Flex Ridley
K and Def by committee
Min and Hartley

Bench
A Brown (pit)
Bernard Pierce
Roy Helu
Bryce Brown
Mark Ingram
Marlon Brown
robotninja
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 29)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby lwood24 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:56 pm

F U Felix Jones! I thought he was a great buy low and had a nice schedule coming up. This was suppose to be the year. Already lost Charles and Blount too. Had to trade Brady for DMC and now teams will stack the box if they don't upgrade at QB. I have zero RB luck this year.

SCREW the Bears defense. Scored 17 on me and now I am down 10 with Santonio to go or else I go 1-5 and my season is really done.
lwood24
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby NYG1119 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Screw like 5 different players...

Sitting at 4-1, I was playing an inconsistent 3-2 team.

= Screw Pierre Thomas, who I had to put in as a RB as CJ was on a bye. He had at least 7 in ever week and put up a goose-egg.
= Screw Dallas Clark and Anquan Boldin who I had on my bench after crappy starts to the year (Watson and S. Moss in their spot)
= Screw The Texans offense who only managed to give Rackers 2 extra pts.

= And Screw Jahvid Best for getting a concussion again and my backup, Jason Campbell for getting injured when my starter, Brady is on a bye next week and only horrible QB's are available.

My opp. will score probably under 100 and will beat me who scored an all-time low of 84 pts.
NYG1119
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby moochman » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:04 pm

NYG1119 wrote:Screw like 5 different players...

= And Screw Jason Campbell for getting injured when my starter

Yeah, screw you Campbell. In my two QB league I have now lost Peyton and Campbell. El Screw-a-rino to this season. :-t

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:24 pm

The entire colts organization. You are freaking terrible. I was up 50 freaking points with Wayne/MJD left. My opponent had Brees/Colston. Guess what, its already over in the first quarter. 5 TDs later for the Brees/Colston combo and I lose.

Its like they are not even trying on defense. Im serious, they are not even trying. Talk about content for the paycheck. They are confused every single snap, offense or defense. They fumble, dont cover, dont get the ball to their playmakers....The list goes on and on and on and on.

Peyton I feel for you man, you FOR CERTAIN deserve the MVP this year, without playing. Without playing I think you have proven more to me than by playing. Talk about freaking superman.

Im so upset right now I wish I could do something to further hurt the Colts but I seriously doubt anything needs to be done. They have cashed it in and have Luck in their sites. Something needs to be done so teams dont lose on purpose. Like the NBA with the lottery. This is beyond stupid.

I cant believe that A Foster with his 63 points, in my league, are going to F'ing lose.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:56 pm

The Colts are laughable. Its very sad that teams are allowed to lose on purpose for certain draft picks. Sad really.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby robotninja » Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:51 pm

RAY RICE SERIOUSLY!?!?!? 3 FRICKIN POINTS AGAINST THE JAGS!

Beanie Wells, just when i believed you to be a must start you get 4 pts and a hurt knee. While Demarco Murray sits on the bench.

Ive gone from 4-0 to 5-2 because of these jerks and now play the other 5-2 team for 1st place in the league. At least I KNOW Beanie is out so Murray can get a shot hopefully Stafford is declared out so i can plug in Tebow so I dont have to make that (probably) wrong decision too.

BLARGH!!!
10 Team Std Scoring No PPR
QB Stafford
RB Spiller
RB Morris
WR Nelson
WR Reggie Wayne
WR/TE Jimmy Graham
Flex Ridley
K and Def by committee
Min and Hartley

Bench
A Brown (pit)
Bernard Pierce
Roy Helu
Bryce Brown
Mark Ingram
Marlon Brown
robotninja
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 29)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:33 pm

robotninja wrote:RAY RICE SERIOUSLY!?!?!? 3 FRICKIN POINTS AGAINST THE JAGS!

Beanie Wells, just when i believed you to be a must start you get 4 pts and a hurt knee. While Demarco Murray sits on the bench.

Ive gone from 4-0 to 5-2 because of these jerks and now play the other 5-2 team for 1st place in the league. At least I KNOW Beanie is out so Murray can get a shot hopefully Stafford is declared out so i can plug in Tebow so I dont have to make that (probably) wrong decision too.

BLARGH!!!

Tebow is probably a good start against the Lions this week either way. The Lions for some reason cant stop the run. Imagine that, the strength of our team, the D Line, cant stop the run. Its like they just go balls out trying to get the QB, and other teams are keying on their over aggressive style and gashing us with the run.

Isnt it crazy that Tebow is a viable play though? I mean they guy is so beyond terrible at QB. It looks like what it would look like if you put a high schooler out there. Its funny.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Apoplectic » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 am

F*** you Joe Flacco, I started you thinking you'd be a decent choice to replace Phillip Rivers, enjoy the waivers.

F*** you Jamaal Charles, my f***ing first pick out for the season after two dismal games, yes I am still bent up over this.

F*** you Peyton Hillis, my second pick and still only averaging 6 points, and is still undroppable I might add. Put me in pads and I can probably do just as well.

F*** you Brandon Lloyd, my first WR pick and only averaging 4.6 points, see end of last comment.

F*** my entire team, save Wes Welker (Who I got in the 8th round I might add :-D ). I have been predicted to win all but one game so far, and before the season started I was predicted to make the playoffs. I am now 2-5 and second to last in my league.

F*** me for thinking this team would actually do well. I am this close to just giving up on the season altogether.
Apoplectic
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 14)

Postby KK_Cowboy » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:52 am

THE BIGGEST SCREW YOU OF ALL THE SCREW YOU'S IN THE WORLD TO TIM TEBOW WHO ISN'T EVEN ON MY TEAM YET COST ME A WIN BY 6 ONE HUNDREDTHS OF A POINT BECAUSE OF THE LAST SACK HE TOOK YESTERDAY. WHAT HURTS MORE IS THAT I WAS WINNING ALL DAY UNTIL THE LAST SACK.
KK_Cowboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting