Dynasty league trade AJ Green WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Dynasty league trade AJ Green WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynasty league trade AJ Green WHIR

Postby LJ's Crush » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:23 am

Standard Scoring 10 Team

QB-M Vick,M Sanchez,C Newton
RB-C Johnson,P Hillis,J Best,R Bush, A Green
WR-D, Bryant,M Manighahm,S Rice,J Simpson, T Young
TE D Clark,G Olson,DJ Williams
K-J Feeley,N Folk
DEF-Baltimore,Houston

Been Offered AJ Green and 3rd round 2012 4th round 2012 4th 2013 for Jerome Simpson and !st 2012 2nd 2012 1st 2013

Would you do it my wrs possibly could be beasts with Dez and AJ and either Manigham or Rice for future or do you think Simpson and Titus Young will be ok we must drop one player to make room for rookies lame unless we vote to change that but thats basically breaking the bank for the next two years for me is it worth it?
LJ's Crush
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dynasty league trade AJ Green WHIR

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:59 pm

I think the two first-round picks is a bit steep and I'm not sure if you should mortgage your future quite that much. In Simpson, he's getting some upside of his own, and while the two will probably butt heads for looks and Green will come out on top, I'm not sure he's worth 3 top 18-24 rookie picks and Simpson just to get him and three throwaway/flier picks. I'd aim lower and see if there's a common ground not involving your 2013 first-rounder. I think if it's like a 2013 3rd or something like that then it's a lot closer, but I wouldn't do that deal in its current state ...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby wickerkat » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:24 pm

too steep with those two 1sts for an unproven rookie, i like AJ but like JJ more, i'd take AT LEAST one 1st off the table, counter with only ONE 1st

little help with mine? viewtopic.php?f=18&t=495376
wickerkat
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Indibuck » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:41 pm

I agree with the others. I love Green's upside, but it's way too steep a price to pay IMHO.
Indibuck

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 194)

Postby LJ's Crush » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:14 am

Well I revised this trade into the following jerome simpson and a 2012 1st round pick and 2nd round pick and 2013 2nd round for AJ Green 2012 3rd round pick and 4th round 2013 4th round pick and AJ Green the hype surrounding AJ Green was just to much to pass up on what do you think of the trade and my future

QB-Michael Vick,Mark Sanchez,Cam Newton
RB-Chris Johnson,Peyton Hillis,Javid Best,Reggie Bush,Jaquizz Rodgers
WR-Dez Bryant,Mario Manigham,Sidney Rice,Titus Young,AJ Green
TE-Dallas Clark,Greg Olson,DJ Williams
K-Jay Feeley,Nick Folk
DEF-Ravens,Texans

With the way Cam Newton impressed today Im hopping that I won't have to worry about THE QB situation and WR with DEZ and AJ being the new top five wr's for the future of the NFL.
LJ's Crush
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 7)

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 pm

Still a pretty bad deal IMO. This guy wants you to think he's "giving in" by taking the 2013 2nd in stead of first, but I still think it's too steep a price to pay. Get him to take out that last pick completely and it's a more doable deal, and even then I'm not doing hand springs ...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions