I need some trade advice. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

I need some trade advice.

Moderator: Football Moderators

I need some trade advice.

Postby danoj22 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 am

I currently have M.Schaub, M.Stafford and K.Kolb at QB. I have been offered A.Rodgers and P.Burress for M.Stafford and M.Turner. I would love to have Rodgers, but if I trade Turner, then I will be left with M.Forte, T.Hightower, K.Moreno and J.Starks at RB. I realize I could probably move Schaub somewhere for another RB, but as it stands would anyone else do this deal?

Thanks in advance.
danoj22
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: I need some trade advice.

Postby dblj9911 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:34 am

Well I guess it comes down to how much you want ARod? Last night he proved that they are going to light it up all year long, and don't forget that was there first game and it seemed liked they are hitting on all cylinders and can only get better as the year goes on. So now is the upgrade at qb worth the down grade at rb? To me if it is a ppr league then that makes FOrte and Hightower much better and this isn't that bad. If it is a standard league, then this would be tough. Now the next thing you have to look at is who will need a qb and what can you trade for? If it is me I'm looking at the Peyton owner and trying to get a deal worked out with him at the same time. If you don't have something planned for another rb, then you must plan on really having Forte and Hightower as your main rb's. Good luck.
dblj9911
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 75)

Re: I need some trade advice.

Postby danoj22 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:39 am

Thanks. You read my mind on the Peyton owner..lol. I am actually talking to him about a Schaub for MJD swap. So I might be able to make it work. We will see I guess..lol. Thanks again.
danoj22
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions