$5 Survival/Eliminator League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$5 Survival/Eliminator League

Moderator: Football Moderators

$5 Survival/Eliminator League

Postby GortheTerrible » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:53 am

I'm putting together a $5 survival/eliminator league. If you aren't familiar with the concept, the goal is to pick one team that will win each week, though each team can only be picked once throughout the season. In the instance an incorrect pick is made, that team is eliminated from the challenge. Whoever ends up progressing the farthest through the season will be the winner. This league will start with the games on Sunday.

If you decide to join the league, I will send you a leaguesafe invite at which point you can pay anytime through Saturday, September 10th. If you are interested, but unable to use leaguesafe, feel free to get in touch and we can think of alternatives.

I will send out another email before the games start on Sunday with payout information. I'm hoping to make this a large league, so I'm pretty excited about it. Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions. Contact me @ gnd0221186@yahoo.com if you are interested.
GortheTerrible
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: $5 Survival/Eliminator League

Postby adamg3232 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:00 pm

I am definitely interested in doing this. I don't see why you couldn't push to have everyone pay their $5 right away, just to make sure everyone is paid. I mean its 5 bucks lol.
adamg3232
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: $5 Survival/Eliminator League

Postby GortheTerrible » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:17 am

The league is up to 19 people, of which the majority have paid through leaguesafe. If anyone is interested, don't hesitate to respond or get in touch at gnd0221186@yahoo.com
GortheTerrible
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)

Return to Classifieds