WR Help! **WHIR** - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR Help! **WHIR**

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: WR Help! **WHIR**

Postby SF2313 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:56 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Like Maclin the best, and even though it's a pretty low floor I still think Bryant is probably your No. 2. Burleson has an undetermined role and could easily be the fourth/fifth receiving option on that Lions team, and even though Dez could have Revis on him for part or all of the game, I'd still bank on him scoring over those other two guys, and if Austin draws Revis (quite possible), then Bryant could really be OK imo. Just don't think you can start Julio just yet ...

As for flex, I'd start Tate if Foster is INACTIVE. If he's just questionable and still could play by Sunday morning, then I'd probably throw Burleson out there instead of Tate ...

Agreed 10,000%
SF2313
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 65)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby NYjets18241 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Dez and Maclin
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
NYjets18241
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby prophecy135 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 am

bump it up, need more opinions!!!

I'm hearing alot about Revis being on Dez.. which makes me not want to play him. I've had my share of Revis Island in the past, much better talents getting absolutely shut down. I think this makes Julio a more interesting start, as I think he will be a matchup nightmare for the bears secondary.

Also, with it looking as if Foster will sit, would Dez be a good flex option or should I look to Ben Tate, or even adding Derrick Ward. I think Tate is the better talent of the two backs, but he's not "the starter" if Foster sits. How does everyone think the time share will go?

Thanks again!!! leave me a link and I'll help!!!!
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench