Drop Kendricks? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Drop Kendricks?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drop Kendricks?

Postby ECG77 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:37 pm

I'm pretty excited about this guy with all the hype on him. However I just realized that both him and Witten are on the same bye week. So I really have no use for Kendricks at all. I picked him up hoping he is a monster this season. So with that being said I may have to look into a different TE for that bye week.

Which of these guys would be more suitable?

Zach Miller (Sea) vs NYG
Tony Gonzalez vs GB
Brent Celek vs BUF
Visanthe Shiancoe vs ARI
Julius Thomas (Den)...possible sleeper vs SD
ECG77
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 15)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Drop Kendricks?

Postby Balcatim » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Oakland made a huge mistake letting Zack Miller go and he's easily the most talented among who you have there. Only other one I'd consider is Celek against Buffalo.

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=495580
Balcatim
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby 11stever11 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:17 pm

I would hold on to him and try to do a possible trade when he starts doing well. If you do drop him I would pick up another RB or another WR until Wittens bye week because I normally do not like having two TEs. good luck!
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:27 pm

11stever11 wrote:I would hold on to him and try to do a possible trade when he starts doing well. If you do drop him I would pick up another RB or another WR until Wittens bye week because I normally do not like having two TEs. good luck!

Great advice. Gonzalez is the only guy I would consider if you are set on dumping him but Kendrick should end up being a monster in a few years. Miller is solid but I dont like the QB situation
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby BronxBomber2007 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm

11stever11 wrote:I would hold on to him and try to do a possible trade when he starts doing well. If you do drop him I would pick up another RB or another WR until Wittens bye week because I normally do not like having two TEs. good luck!

I agree with this poster....hold onto him for the same reason you drafted him..if he really excels, you can trade Witten or him...the other TEs are just marginal and would only be used for a bye week substitution....then you would go back to playing Witten again. If after a few weeks or so...Kendricks doesnt live up to your expectations of him...then make the move.
BronxBomber2007
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions