Week 1 Favreonfire's Start em', Sit em' QB/RB - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 1 Favreonfire's Start em', Sit em' QB/RB

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 1 Favreonfire's Start em', Sit em' QB/RB

Postby favreonfire » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Not in the business of stating the obvious. You drafted your studs to start them. So you wont see AP under the start em list

Start em' QB's

Matt Stafford- Buccaneers have a decent secondary, but the front seven is suspect and Stafford should have plenty of time to deliver some dimes. With the weapons he has in Johnson, Pettigrew, Burleson, Young and Best, Stafford is a solid starting option and should be in your lineup.

Kolb- A lot to prove but what there can't be a better way to start than against these Panthers. Cam Newton should put the Cardinal's Offense in some decent spots to deliver seven and look for Kolb to throw to Fitz early and often.

Freeman- Detroit has improved, but let's not confuse their defense with the Steelers here. Freeman's ability to scramble and make plays with both his feet and his arm is a plus here, and look for him to hit Mike Williams for a couple scores on his way to great fantasy outing.

Sit Em'

McNabb- lack of playmakers at WR aside from Percy, and going against a San Diego team that is going to challenge him to make throws, as they will certainly stack the box against AP

Cassel- Coming off a rib injury and facing a Buffalo team that is no good against the run, look for the Chiefs to rely heavy on Charles, and not Cassel's arm.

Bradford- I just feel the Rams are being a little over hyped here. Sure, Bradford is improving but I'm going with the Eagle's D to have a big day here, especially with the additions of Amomugha/Rodgers C/Jenkins

Start Em' RB'S

Tolbert- The Williams' are out for the Vikings. I feel Phillip River's will put the team in a lot of goaline situations, and watch for Tolbert to gut this weak d line up for some decent yards and atleast 1 TD.

Hightower- I like the running game here in Washington this year, and feel that with Shannahan's zone blocking, Hightower will be in store for some huge gains.

Beanie Wells- the clearcut #1 in Arizona with Williams on IR, and going against a weak Panther's D.

Knoshown- I know McGahee is in line for some carries, but this guy will be the workhorse. Oakland's run D is still unimpressive, and look for Moreno to bust a few big gains, especially in John Fox's offense.

Ben-Jarvis Green Ellis- I like this play here. I think New England hangs 30+ on Miami, which gives BJGE a nice chance to put one in for six.

Felix Jones- I'm not betting against this Dallas Offense this year. I don't care who the opponent is, I think Felix is a safe play with virtually no competition in the backfield and opportunities for a few goal line carries against this over rated Jet's D.

Sit Em'

Rashard/Ray Rice- Just going off the vibe of how these games usually go between these two, don't look for huge games from your usual studs.

Benson- Stagnant Cincy offense sucumbs to a better Cleveland team. Just don't like this matchup.

Marshawn- Coming off an ankle injury in the preseason, I'm not trusting Marshawn this week. The 49ers D is decent, and Seattle will be pressured to pass the ball with no real offensive weapons, and Tavaris at QB.

All Dolphin RB'S- Thomas is hurt, Larry Johnson should stay on the waiver, and Reggie is a decent option in PPR leagues, but is a no.3/flex at best this week.
favreonfire
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench